Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2016 1:29:23 AM EDT
Does anybody know if these are still coming in? Bud's is basically out of all them except the ones with the rail, and there are a few on GB but not many. It seems also like the L-120 (alloy framed version) is no longer on Tristar's web site...I'm guessing it's been discontinued :(

I'm thinking the situation in Turkey has probably...complicated, things, as far as Canik selling guns abroad commercially through Tristar....
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 9:07:51 PM EDT
[#1]
In for answers.

I wanted a P-120 and waited too long.

ETA: Was just looking on GB and it seems the P-120 has better availability than the L-120/S-120.  The last time I looked, several months back, there was little to no inventory.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 10:53:49 PM EDT
[#2]
One of my distributors has s120's in stock, no sign of l120's.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 3:33:30 AM EDT
[#3]
For others in this thread wondering, I did get ahold of Tristar a few days ago and they informed me that the L-120s were discontinued at the end of 2015, unfortunately. The S-120s are still available, as are the P-120s, so that is good news at least.

I do have a CZ-75B would like to see if I can track either a S-120 or a NOS L-120 somewhere and see how it would stand up to a couple thousand rounds. The TP-9SA was done very well, my understanding is it's the same firm that makes these CZ-75 clones.

Link Posted: 8/20/2016 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks,
i have a C100, but would jump on a L120,if i ran across one.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 3:56:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I have an L-120 in the safe I picked up during the post-Sandy Hook panic for a pretty good price.
I thought an alloy frame CZ75 would be neat.  I like it a bunch but have a CZ P-02 for carry.

I wish CZ would put out a light weight full size CZ75B.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top