Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2016 8:13:33 PM EDT
A buddy that comes to the range all the time just gave me a 30 round stick mag marked cz75, after seeing my sp01. It locks in the mag well, but the slide stays locked back. I can't push the slide lock lever down. I think this magazine may not be use able for the sp01 is the front of the 75 mag is more square and my sp01 mags are more round, the front tube corners.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 1:55:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you post pics of the mag and next to a standard mag.
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 10:21:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Umm.... SP01's and CZ-75's run the exact same mags.
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 10:40:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Only 30 round mag for a CZ I've ever seen was made by National.  That one didn't work well either.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Just get the factory 26 round jobs.  I run those in Open Class for 3-Gun without issue.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 3:18:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Late update. Got it to work. Gave the mag a relief for the slide stop on the mag body. Had too much material there and was forcing the slide stop up. Runs like a champ now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top