Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2016 1:20:49 AM EDT
Is there a Stealthgear holster for the PCR? I only see the 75 compact on their site. As far as I know they are not the same holsters as the PCR ones.

Link Posted: 7/19/2016 7:38:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been using a SG Onyx  (75 compact model) with my PCR  for a few months now and have had no problems at all.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes it will work. I also have been using the onyx made for the 75 compact. Great holster.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 10:04:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I carry my Kahr P380 in a StealthGear holster almost every day this time of the year.  Comfort and quality are great.  
I had a bad experience running my PCR in a  75C  holster so I've been hesitant to order an Onyx.  If they'd modify the mold to allow for the longer slide stop pin I'd buy one.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish I could afford one but I'm stuck with Alien Gear for now.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:36:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I have several StealthGear Holsters and they are easy to wear and conceal well.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 3:53:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been wearing my new Stealthgear AIWB holster for a few days now and I have to say I'm not disappointed at all.

Really comfortable and I have a pretty big gut, but it might be the best way to carry and most concealable holster I ever bought.

I'm not new to CC'ing pistols, and I have been for roughly 30 years and have a duffel bag full of holsters that don't get used for one reason or another.

I have tried IWB holsters from a few companies through the years ,Desantis, Bianchi, High Noon and Alien gear and they are all in the duffel bag.

I'm really digging my new Stealthgear.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I sent them a PCR blue gun to mold specifically for the PCR since I didn't care for the compact mold they used.

I would email them and ask if they will be using the PCR specific mold for your order.

I can tell you that the retention is a night and day difference between the compact mold and the PCR mold
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sent them a PCR blue gun to mold specifically for the PCR since I didn't care for the compact mold they used.

I would email them and ask if they will be using the PCR specific mold for your order.

I can tell you that the retention is a night and day difference between the compact mold and the PCR mold
View Quote

When was this? I really desperately wanted SG for my PCR but ended up getting a Black Arch because they told me they had no PCR molds last week.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 5:12:33 PM EDT
[#9]
They made one for my PCR over a year ago so they can do it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 6:32:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I contacted SG and they weren't aware of any supplied blue gun mold for the PCR in the past, and according to them it's on their future gun list. Also SG said the compact and PCR are not interchangeable due to the muzzle end and the close fit of their Kydex.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top