Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2016 3:13:17 PM EDT
I ordered this, . . .  and installed it this morning.

I used this video to figure out the CZ guts,  . . . lots of tiny springs compared to a Glock or M&P, (easier than a S&W revolver)

https://cajungunworks.com/product/p-07-p-09-pro-grade-package/

Feels wonderful

I'm an old 1911/2011 trigger snob, and this feels pretty damn nice.

I really like my $384 CZ

I'm not affiliated/sponsored  with Cajun Gunworks in any way,  just a happy customer.

David was super helpful both times I've called with questions.  

I dremel'd an old gun-cleaning toothbrush to fit in the frame, ....to keep the trigger return spring from flying away....

Link Posted: 7/16/2016 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks awesome.  Glad you like it.  David is building me a PCR pro package that should be here in less than a month.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 4:33:50 PM EDT
[#2]
David is a magician. I have two cajunized guns. I want to learn how to work on them myself but I feel like he will still get the trigger pull nicer than I ever could. He's so modest though and he'll tell you "I'm just some guy with an old rusty file" lol
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 1:41:51 AM EDT
[#3]
CGW is the best. I have the Ultra-Lite kit in my SP-01 and it is fantastic. Thinking about finishing the Defensive Carry Package but right now it is SWEET. If I could install the package myself I'd just do it but I don't wanna mess with the decocker.
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I really want to do this to my P07, but to be honest it scares the shit out of me, lol.  Ive already done the TRS, but that back end looks....tricky.
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 11:28:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really want to do this to my P07, but to be honest it scares the shit out of me, lol.  Ive already done the TRS, but that back end looks....tricky.
View Quote

i took my laptop out to my workbench and followed the video i posted above

it looks worse than it is

if you can detail strip a 1911 and put together an AR lower, you can do a P-07

Link Posted: 7/17/2016 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
The TRS is the hard part. The rest is pretty simple once you figure out how the parts interlock with each other.

Link Posted: 7/17/2016 8:53:46 PM EDT
[#7]
When you said TRS, I thought TRP

LOL

Thought you were saying you've done a 1911 trigger job.

Opps LOL

Yeah, they trigger return spring was the hardest part.

Follow that video above, and the hammer, sear, ect, it actually pretty easy.
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Ha.  No def haven't done one of those!  The wife had some ear cleaners (unused) that had a hard plastic stem, so i cut the stem to the exact size I needed for a slave pin for the trigger and TRS.  Went in easy peasy, and aside from the engineering marvel of my slave pin, it was done rather professionally, haha.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 10:40:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I've got this in mine, did a lot of polishing as well during the install (side of the trigger bar mostly).  I also got the over travel stop trigger and steel guide rod.

Its a brand new gun once those parts are in and broken in a bit.  I liked it before but I love it now.  I've put about $400 into the gun in CGW parts and a factory threaded barrel, and i tell you, for $850 I defy you to find me another pistol this capable.  Its a great suppressor host too.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 11:19:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've got this in mine, did a lot of polishing as well during the install (side of the trigger bar mostly).  I also got the over travel stop trigger and steel guide rod.

Its a brand new gun once those parts are in and broken in a bit.  I liked it before but I love it now.  I've put about $400 into the gun in CGW parts and a factory threaded barrel, and i tell you, for $850 I defy you to find me another pistol this capable.  Its a great suppressor host too.
View Quote

yep

I also ordered a reduced recoil spring ( mine is a 40, and I want to play with 40 minor loads ) and polished internals

Guess I should have taken more pics while I was working on it.

I'm really liking this gun

Thinking about getting a P-07 for CCW
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#11]
The p-09 is just a brute of package.  Lots of gun for the money.

I would have to go 9mm though.

I am a member of the peoples party but that gun is a high capacity machine that would be a kitten in 9mm.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 12:33:02 PM EDT
[#12]
9mm for me as well.    I did carry 40 for years on duty and feel fine with it but it wasn't my first choice.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
9mm for me as well.    I did carry 40 for years on duty and feel fine with it but it wasn't my first choice.
View Quote

for me, it's just easier to stick with 40,  I keep my DILLON XL650 setup 40 for feeding my IPSC blaster  ( 40 makes major power factor in USPSA-IPSC, 9mm lim does not )

Link Posted: 7/18/2016 6:18:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

yep

I also ordered a reduced recoil spring ( mine is a 40, and I want to play with 40 minor loads ) and polished internals

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep

Im waiting (very impatiently) for my Bravo Con. holster to ship so I can do just that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top