Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2016 10:02:20 PM EDT
Looking at picking up both a IWB & OWB from AG, and on their website they do not offer a holster setup specifically for the PCR, but rather the Compact. I did contact them about the PCR, but it is not currently available.

On CZ's website they show the dimensions of the two models to be identical and I've recently bought both models with the only noticeable difference being the PCR is beveled under the slide and near the trigger guard area.

Having said that I wanted to see if anyone here has had any success in using Alien Gear holsters with their PCR.

Thanks...

Wanted to update my post to say that I received a CZ Compact shell from AG, and it's a perfect fit for my PCR. Actually, the PCR will lock into the holster with a positive click where as the Compact doesn't do this. My only complaint is when re-holstering either the PCR or Compact, the slide stop nub will get hung up on the leather (I'm a lefty so you righties are good to go).

Link Posted: 7/15/2016 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Should work. Either way aliengear warranty and exchange program is second to none so don't worry if it doesn't fit
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 9:45:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Should work. Either way aliengear warranty and exchange program is second to none so don't worry if it doesn't fit
View Quote

If it fits, I'll buy a pair.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Received a reply from AG this morning and they said the PCR will not work in the compact mold but I can try it with their 30 day return policy.

It's hard to find the setup for he PCR...

Link Posted: 7/15/2016 11:30:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out alexandryandesign.com they make lots of CZ holsters. Maybe they have one for you
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Check out alexandryandesign.com they make lots of CZ holsters. Maybe they have one for you
View Quote

They didn't have anything. JM kydex does though.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 10:03:52 PM EDT
[#6]
The way their holsters fit and the adjustment it may work.  I bought a IWB for a Beretta 92A1.  That shell fits that gun plus my M9 and M9a1 Compact.  And fits them snug.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 10:09:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The way their holsters fit and the adjustment it may work.  I bought a IWB for a Beretta 92A1.  That shell fits that gun plus my M9 and M9a1 Compact.  And fits them snug.
View Quote

I'm going to give it a shot as I'm ordering a setup for my DW, so I'll just get an additional shell.

Looking over this review, AG did have a mold for the PCR at one time but perhaps since this guy was a blogger/staffer he was fortunate to get the only one.

http://concealednation.org/2015/10/holster-review-alien-gear-cloak-tuck-3-0-a-differing-perspective-on-everyday-carry/
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 10:56:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Contact! Concealment is working on a PCR specific holster. So far the owner has been great to deal with and was quick to order in a PCR mold.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#9]
I wish more people knew about what an excellent concealment gun it is.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

100% right.
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

+3. Could be my favorite 9mm.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Wanted to update my post to say that I received a CZ Compact shell from AG, and it's a perfect fit for my PCR. Actually, the PCR will lock into the holster with a positive click where as the Compact doesn't do this. My only complaint is when re-holstering either the PCR or Compact, the slide stop nub will get hung up on the leather (I'm a lefty so you righties are good to go).
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Awesome!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 8:41:31 AM EDT
[#14]
I have been carrying a steel compact in an Alien Gear holster for about a year now with the plastic belt Hooks and they are terrible I think. I switched out to a set of leather loops  I had around and it made it a little better but not much. I've eventually had one made out of 7 ounce leather. Much better fit and a lot more secure IMO. The leather doesn't beat up my finish as much as either. I tried every combination with every part that came with it, I think you just get what you pay for with those holsters. They may work better for others
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 10:00:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Received a reply from AG this morning and they said the PCR will not work in the compact mold but I can try it with their 30 day return policy.

It's hard to find the setup for he PCR...

View Quote

My brother CCW's a PCR in a Comp-Tac "Minotaur" holster. Let me ask him what kydex shell is he using. It might be for an M&P40c but it works really well. Hell, it might be for the PCR. I'll ask him for you.

I carry a P-01 in a Comp-Tac Minotaur made for the P-01. It's a great holster combo... I have one for my SP-01 as well...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top