Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 12:15:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I would get a bigger roll pin. The only downside is that it might have to be refitted/drilled. You could always get a new(er) trigger/assembly, if all else fails. I bought a Jericho and the exterior is pretty worn but the internals look great. I also bought a set of replacement springs-recoil, firing pin,magazine and for the hammer and it was less than $24.00 shipped. It feels much better compared to the original springs in it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 12:32:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would get a bigger roll pin. The only downside is that it might have to be refitted/drilled. You could always get a new(er) trigger/assembly, if all else fails. I bought a Jericho and the exterior is pretty worn but the internals look great. I also bought a set of replacement springs-recoil, firing pin,magazine and for the hammer and it was less than $24.00 shipped. It feels much better compared to the original springs in it.
View Quote

Where did you order the springs from?
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 10:33:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I got the springs from Wolff Springs. You have to look under the CZ pistol line and then get the appropriate springs for your  pistol. I bought one of the kits with the reduced and extra power springs(comes with x2-recoil springs and firing ppin springs-I think). The extra power springs are a pain to use  as they increase the amount of strength it takes to pull back the slide. I also bought a hammer,extractor and magazine spring. The hammer spring is a reduced power spring,(kind of like a Beretta "D" spring), that reduces the trigger pull weight a bit but gives a much better trigger pull. The magazine spring was not the same as the original in that it seemed like it was more for a single stack magazine but actually functions well. The only spring I didn't get was the trigger spring as I don't have any roll pins to replace the ones I would have to take out. I also ordered a set of replacement grips from Numerich Gun parts. They were only $10.00 for the pair plus shipping. They have parts listed under Jericho,Kassner and Baby Eagle. I also bought an extra Mec Gar magazine that fits the 75. It is a 17 rounder even though the original is only 16. I researched a bit in order to find a magazine that won't have a  problem with the gun. Such as the 15 round Mec Gar with the plastic base does not play well with the Jericho as it may/may not actually lock into the magazine catch. All of the springs cost me around $24.00 shipped,which I highly recommend getting as the ones that come with the pistol are worn/compressed severely.

The  stock number for the Performance pack is 14100 if that helps.

I am waiting to go to the range to try it all out. If it performs well, I might get the pistol refinished eventually. I have used one guy a couple times prior that uses a good coating that makes cleaning easier and creates less friction. Many other people have used him on the Sig Forum with rave reviews. His quality is spot on, cheaper than any other refinisher I have researched-(as far as cleaning,replacing parts <you have to supply them of course>,breaking the pistol down,etc..) and to boot he is faster in having your pistol returned to you-usually less than 10 days. Some would think that is cause for concern but like I said, I have used him a few times prior and have yet to have an issue with the work done. He is also an ffl dealer so you can ship the pistol directly to him. I have no affiliation with him but like to pass on a good deal when I find them.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top