Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2016 11:22:46 AM EDT
Any chance the CZ 92 in .25 ACP will ever be imported or made here? It would likely be a huge hit with its pocket carry size. I've been looking for one of its CZ 36/ CZ 45 predecessors but they are all pretty pricey.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 11:49:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Hold on, let me call up CZ-UB real quick and ask.  Do you know what Czech's country code is?

All kidding aside, your guess is as good as mine.  I've heard no rumblings of it.

I can tell you I personally would NOT be interested in it as I have no plans to ever pocket carry.  That, and .25ACP is hardly a step up from .22lr.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 10:46:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No way it could be imported with the "points" system we have here.

I don't think it would be much of a hit, either. There's only a handful of .25 ACP pistols even being made any more.

With locked breach .380s in the same size range as a blowback .25, I can't see much of a market.

And I love shooting my three .25s....but they're just novelty guns for me.
View Quote

I work in a place where I CANT have a gun by company policy. Legally is another issue, but I'm fired if I'm caught. But its also a dangerous industry on the road a lot. So I want something very discreet. Im also a huge CZ fan and I want this gem.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 12:16:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Any chance the CZ 92 in .25 ACP will ever be imported or made here? It would likely be a huge hit with its pocket carry size. I've been looking for one of its CZ 36/ CZ 45 predecessors but they are all pretty pricey.
View Quote

How much is pretty pricey?  I picked up one from my local LGS that called me when it was traded in. I got it for $110 out the door.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How much is pretty pricey?  I picked up one from my local LGS that called me when it was traded in. I got it for $110 out the door.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like $450.

Interested in selling? I'd give you at least double what you paid plus shipping. At least.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 11:41:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Like $450.

Interested in selling? I'd give you at least double what you paid plus shipping. At least.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like $450.

Wow!! Thanks for the offer ....  pass please.  Good luck on your hunt
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 12:51:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like $450.

It was worth a shot.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 8:45:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
or made here?
View Quote

CZ Custom was making them for a while, no joke. This was like four or five years ago.

ETA: Angus's post about making them on the other board: http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=35960.0 - January 2011
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top