Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2016 11:12:46 PM EDT
I called CGW to talk about an "OPEN" P-07.  Told him I have been a Glock man and did not care for 1911's.  Rather than take my money, he told me to try one before I buy since I like Glock.  After all, I could get my money back on a standard P-07, but if I bought his for $400 more, I'd never get the custom works money back.

I shoot in 3 gun in Meridian on the last Saturday of each month and on the coast on the 3rd Saturday.  I am in the Houston/Tupelo area often on weekends.  I live in Laurel.

If anyone would let me demo a P07/P09, you can try your hand at 3 gun with my (very nice) gear.  We'd work something out on ammo.

I'd be open to a rental place even, but nobody ever has CZ stuff.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:18:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm traveling thru meridian on may 21 and coming back on the 28th.  If those dates would allow you to compete or practice with it...you could borrow mine

ETA:  I have a P09
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the offer, but I'm only in Meridian for the last Saturday of each month.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:46:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Ahhh...gotcha.  Didn't catch that.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:16:13 PM EDT
[#4]
If it's an open gun, why not get a heavier and bigger full size all-metal model?  This is coming from a satisfied p07 owner.  

Also, you could go tanfoglio and not have to get aftermarkwt work done, though cgw is great by all accounts.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:52:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it's an open gun, why not get a heavier and bigger full size all-metal model?  This is coming from a satisfied p07 owner.  

Also, you could go tanfoglio and not have to get aftermarkwt work done, though cgw is great by all accounts.
View Quote

If I went heavy I would get a CZ Tactical Sport.    I partly had this in mind as a gun for the center console so dual purpose OPEN play toy and commute protection piece.  I see people put RMR's on Glocks all the time.  Why not the P-07?  I'm not taking any trophies home anyway.

How many people have put RMR's on 75 clones?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top