Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 11:20:44 PM EDT
So I finally decided to quit procrastinating and order myself a CZ.  Now I need a holster, but the selection appears to be limited.  Is there anyone who manufactures a belt-type holster for a 75 SP-01 with TLR-1, or is that something I'll need to get custom made?  And if there is a variety, is there a consensus on which ones are better?  I've checked through all the holster threads, but haven't seen a clear answer for this particular question.  Am concerned about passive retention, and am strongly considering level 2 if i can find it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated...as I wait for the FFL to call.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:11:41 AM EDT
[#1]
only company I know of that makes sp01 holsters with a light is raven concealment. However, I'm sure someone will be alone shortly that knows of others.

http://raven-concealment-systems.mybigcommerce.com/cz-custom-phantom-light-compatible-holster/
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:45:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Try HBE
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:45:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Go to the CZ website and they have a CZ holster maker list by model.  Scrroll down a few questions:

CZ holster database
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:53:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 11:42:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Have hit most of the links there, but thanks.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:58:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm waiting on a holster for my SP01 with TLR-1 from Vigilance Tactical.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:42:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Pretty sure kt akela makes one for a light
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 10:16:46 PM EDT
[#9]
http://www.highnoonholsters.com/

High Noon makes holsters for practically every CZ pistol made. :) Good quality stuff. My SP-01 Phantom rides in a High Noon rig.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#10]
wound up going with a KT defender for now.  price was reasonable, and it'll be fine while i search for a permanent solution.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 4:24:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Just wanted to follow up.  Received my order from KT today.  The holster fit perfectly with no play, retention was right, and build quality was excellent.  Service was impressive.  Despite an email change to the order, the shipment arrived before the advertised lead time, and they delivered my second, separate order in the same shipment (refunding me the second delivery charge).  Would absolutely do business with them again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top