Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/14/2016 11:39:46 PM EDT
http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-75-sp-01-tactical-urban-grey-suppressor-ready/

The title says it all.  I really need one of these and can't find them anywhere online, including gunbroker.  Everyone is out of stock.  Anyone who can help me find this will be my new best friend.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-75-sp-01-tactical-urban-grey-suppressor-ready/

The title says it all.  I really need one of these and can't find them anywhere online, including gunbroker.  Everyone is out of stock.  Anyone who can help me find this will be my new best friend.

http://cdn.cz-usa.com/hammer/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/15z_CZSP01TacticalUrbanGrey_L_91253_01253.png

View Quote

If I find 2 for sale I'll tell you where to find one
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#2]
probably not shipping just yet.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:34:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
I saw about a dozen websites that had this gun for sale but it was out of stock for all of them.  

Is that normal for a gun that hasn't arrived yet?  
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:37:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice!   Haven't bought a gun in a long while, but I think I'm gonna need one of those.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:57:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Nice!   Haven't bought a gun in a long while, but I think I'm gonna need one of those.
View Quote
They got them in black with the threaded barrel and suppressor sights, too.

Don't buy all the greys.  Please.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I saw about a dozen websites that had this gun for sale but it was out of stock for all of them.    

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its a brand new model for 2016.  No one has made any posts about having one yet so its still unobtainium.  The web stores are probably just preparing their systems for when they finally hit our shores and stores.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#7]
CZ's instagram reported a March ship date.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Its a brand new model for 2016.  No one has made any posts about having one yet so its still unobtainium.  The web stores are probably just preparing their systems for when they finally hit our shores and stores.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah... that makes sense.  I know I'll be purchasing one for sure. The thread pitch will be 1/2 X 28.  

At 40 seconds she talks about the SP01.  Around the minute mark, she mentions the P01 and you choose the decocker or safety on that.  Maybe this will be an option on the SP01 too?  We'll see.

The Scorpion 16 incher seems interesting too.

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 4:58:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Me, too.  I was leaning towards the 75, but might prefer the SP01 for the option to run a light.

We'll see how bad the itch is when they start showing up at gun shows.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ah... that makes sense.  I know I'll be purchasing one for sure. The thread pitch will be 1/2 X 28.  

At 40 seconds she talks about the SP01.  Around the minute mark, she mentions the P01 and you choose the decocker or safety on that.  Maybe this will be an option on the SP01 too?  We'll see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh2HQo3FPVE

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh2HQo3FPVE

the sp-01 tactical is the decocker version of a standard sp-01, it is not convertible as it uses the standard cz75 fire control system. only the models using the omega system are convertible which include the p07,p09,75b omega convertible, and p-01 omega convertible.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:28:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

the sp-01 tactical is the decocker version of a standard sp-01, it is not convertible as it uses the standard cz75 fire control system. only the models using the omega system are convertible which include the p07,p09,75b omega convertible, and p-01 omega convertible.
View Quote
I was JUST reading about that now.  Too bad. That would have been a nice touch but I still want it.

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 2:30:05 AM EDT
[#12]
few things.

1) beginning of video shows my range in vegas
2) video needs to be 4 minutes long so they don't cover up the shots of the cute CZ rep
3) i want one. that pistol looks baad ass.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#13]
any news on shipping to dealers??
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#14]
I have the 07 version ordered. I was told March or possibly April. I'm ready.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 10:54:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have the 07 version ordered. I was told March or possibly April. I'm ready.
View Quote

Where did you place the order?  I really want an 07 after playing with a friends.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:45:48 PM EDT
[#16]
I called/emailed CZ directly. CZ USA.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#17]
I tried to order one last night on Reeds Outdoors, I called them this morning to verify. I was told that if it is not in stock I would get a call from the warehouse. No call yet.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#18]
So they show them in stock?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 4:07:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So they show them in stock?
View Quote

I added it to the Cart and it went through.  I'm still waiting to hear that it is not in stock. So far nothing. They charged my card 1.01 and I called them about it and was told it's a fraud precaution. That's all I got.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 4:52:49 PM EDT
[#20]
I emailed CZ they are saying 2-3 weeks. So hopefully it's true. Saw a regular p07 in the store but resisted the urge.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 4:59:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Want
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 3:19:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I tried to order one last night on Reeds Outdoors, I called them this morning to verify. I was told that if it is not in stock I would get a call from the warehouse. No call yet.
View Quote

I'm thinking they're not in stock.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Okay, I just got the call, they (Reed's) estimate 3 or more months until they get any in stock. That is all.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 1:15:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Good place to keep checking....https://www.slickguns.com/search/apachesolr_search/%0991253

That's the model number for the pistol you want I believe.

I save this in my favorites with different firearms I'm looking for ,pretty much instant search.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 1:20:42 PM EDT
[#25]
I wonder if this means CZ will start selling threaded barrels again?  I already have a few CZs, a SP01 among them.  Would love to suppress it!
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 7:27:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I've been lusting for the P09 version.  I got a standard P07, and a threaded barrel, and I won't have another CZ without one.  My 07 suppresses like a dream with my SilencerCo Hybrid.  Actually that can sounds awesome on everything.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 12:17:58 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Good place to keep checking....https://www.slickguns.com/search/apachesolr_search/%0991253

That's the model number for the pistol you want I believe.

I save this in my favorites with different firearms I'm looking for ,pretty much instant search.

View Quote
You are a contender for my future best friend now.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 8:24:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Well this month is pretty much over. I hope it ships next month!
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 6:37:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Well technically u can buy a threaded match barrel for a sp-01 now from Czc.

But u will pay a kidney for it!  

$250 plus $100 to install it!

I already had an accushadow so I went all in and order one.  

I felt naked for a week without a pistol! (Yes I only have one!). And then when I got it back I had to Fedex it right back to then because while it was being fitted for the barrel, I had them install night sights too.

But they installed the wrong sights!  All in all the delay only costs me another 3 days!
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 7:08:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A guy on the CZ Forum got one.  However, looks like someone sold him a display gun by mistake.  He thought the firing pin was broke because it wouldn't fire.  When he took it apart he found a short firing pin.  The pictures show the firing pin wasn't broken, it was cut off short on purpose.  Sort of interesting thread (pics and all) but nothing about firing it at the range due to the firing pin issue.

I'm wanting one of the similar P01's.  Just waiting to find one.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 8:27:02 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
A guy on the CZ Forum got one.  However, looks like someone sold him a display gun by mistake.  He thought the firing pin was broke because it wouldn't fire.  When he took it apart he found a short firing pin.  The pictures show the firing pin wasn't broken, it was cut off short on purpose.  Sort of interesting thread (pics and all) but nothing about firing it at the range due to the firing pin issue.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I looked on there and don't see the thread you're talking about.  Could you post a link if it's kosher by rules?

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:51:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:21:58 PM EDT
[#33]
I have an accu-shadow that will stay stock, but I also have my old SP-01, but to get a TS bbl threaded or to buy CZC's barrel seems excessive. I'll likely just have ADCO put on a threaded extension. No fitting required

Unless I can snag one of these new model for low 600's and will just transfer the guts over.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I have an accu-shadow that will stay stock, but I also have my old SP-01, but to get a TS bbl threaded or to buy CZC's barrel seems excessive. I'll likely just have ADCO put on a threaded extension. No fitting required

Unless I can snag one of these new model for low 600's and will just transfer the guts over.
View Quote
Why not keep both?  It's not like you can have too many CZs.

Link Posted: 4/7/2016 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#35]
b/c I need money for Brens and Scorpions. A Matt Mink'd SP-01, an Accu-Shadow, and this new one while nice, would be a serious damn chunk of change!

That said.... I'd consider it
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#36]
They must be ramping up production b/c the SP-01 threaded bbl.'s JUST came in stock @ CZ. I pounced.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 8:43:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a P-09 Urban Grey not an SP-01.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 10:17:54 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

They must be ramping up production b/c the SP-01 threaded bbl.'s JUST came in stock @ CZ. I pounced.
View Quote
Don't they need to be fitted or are they drop-in?
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#39]
They likely need to be fitted.

I was told by two high volume dealers the SP-01 haven't even been made yet.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 12:21:22 AM EDT
[#40]
The black ones have landed, one found its way home to me last week.  Heck of a deal for the price and not much of a premium over the standard SP-01. Looking forward to taking it and doing a head-to-head against my M9A3 given their similarities.

From what I saw from CZ, the production for the black and green ones was soaking up all the capacity for the suppressor height night sights.  Since those are done, the greys should be next up. Hideous color though, you guys can keep them.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 12:45:20 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

The black ones have landed, one found its way home to me last week.  Heck of a deal for the price and not much of a premium over the standard SP-01. Looking forward to taking it and doing a head-to-head against my M9A3 given their similarities.

From what I saw from CZ, the production for the black and green ones was soaking up all the capacity for the suppressor height night sights.  Since those are done, the greys should be next up. Hideous color though, you guys can keep them.
View Quote

I'll take the grey! I think they will look better in person. For some reason though they don't look as good as I think they should in the pictures.

I have the Beretta Vertec Inox. For me it wins for ease of dropping a bullet in the barrel as I put my suppressor and bed side gun in the safe every morning. It's a bit lighter over the CZ too...... I think.

I think, for me, the CZ SP01 will be my favorite overall.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pictures please
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 12:42:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Pictures please
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pictures please

The 18 round CZ mags are pretty ridiculous with that floorplate.  Going to switch over to the Mecgar 17 round AFC mags in the near future.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 12:49:17 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
http://www.zendt.net/arfcom/sp01.jpg

The 18 round CZ mags are pretty ridiculous with that floorplate.  Going to switch over to the Mecgar 17 round AFC mags in the near future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pictures please

http://www.zendt.net/arfcom/sp01.jpg

Want!
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Are all the TB models Tactical models as well? I would much prefer a threaded barrel and a safety. KYgunco does have a couple different models on their site but the descriptions are lacking.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:22:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Sorry... but what it a TB model?
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:30:18 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Sorry... but what it a TB model?
View Quote
That it a threadeded Barrels model.

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Feel kinda dumb now... lol... I was curious myself so I just called CZ USA. No suppressor ready models in the standard SP01, only tactical models with the decocker.

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 3:34:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Feel kinda dumb now... lol... I was curious myself so I just called CZ USA. No suppressor ready models in the standard SP01, only tactical models with the decocker.
View Quote

damn thats what i want too. they need a mini reflex ready version too
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 3:36:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Sounds like you could buy the raised sights and have Tornado Tech thread your barrel to achieve your goal. That is of course if you'd be happy with a black model.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top