Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2016 1:24:58 PM EDT
I'm being offered these in response to a WTB ad. They aren't marked CZ but don't look like the $20 Chinese knockoffs for sale a few places either. Thoughts?

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 5:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Could be MecGear. Good to go.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I just picked up my CZ-83 today and the mags are identical to the one that came with the pistol so I'm guessing they're good to go
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Factory mags are proof marked with the crossed swords. The cheap knock offs are labeled CZ MFG on the base plate. These both look like factory mags to me.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Factory mags are proof marked with the crossed swords. The cheap knock offs are labeled CZ MFG on the base plate. These both look like factory mags to me.
View Quote

Crossed swords were a military proof mark for the Czechoslovakia military along with the code "she".  Probably a CZ82 mag that you got since they are basically interchangeable.

CD
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah I'm thinking original... they should be here tomorrow so I can compare with the one that came with my CZ 83
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Original Czech military Vz82 Mags. Will fit CZ82/83 in 9mm Mak (12 rounds), and .380 ACP (13 rounds). Not for .32 ACP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top