Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2016 2:56:16 PM EDT
I've called seven times in a month. No body answers the phone ever. Left several clear messages with my contact info and have never heard from them. CZ guns are the shits. CZ customer service is just shit.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 3:02:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I also hate how warranties aren't transferable.

So if I buy a used CZ, and something breaks, I'm shit out of luck.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 5:01:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried email? I had an issue with a shotgun a while ago and was resolved fairly quickly

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a pretty different experience, 3 years ago. Sent in a broken pistol, they sent me a new one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:36:35 PM EDT
[#4]
who are you trying to call and what for?
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 6:45:22 AM EDT
[#5]
A few years ago I called because the tridium front sight on a new SP01 was dim and they sent my a new one no quedtions asked.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I literally called yesterday for a shotgun issue (broken hammer).  They answered, I received a return merchandise shipping slip, and the gun is off on their dime today.  Getting a whole new trigger group.  Fo' free.  On a gun I bought used.  I don't think it can get better than that...
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Just called the other day, and after the  phone tree business, talked to the guy and was super helpful and gave me all the information needed to get my stuff going.

Was good to me, only other instance in calling a company was S&W and I would say it was on par with that experience.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 2:07:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I've always had reasonably good experiences with CZ.  Not Springfield Armory level service, but reasonably good.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#9]
CZ CS was the best I've ever experienced, if you indeed have gotten bad CS I feel for you because I've been there before...just not with CZ. Hopefully you can get ahold of someone and you get your issue worked out.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had a pretty different experience, 3 years ago. Sent in a broken pistol, they sent me a new one.
View Quote

Same.

Also picked up one of the Huglu O/Us that they import last year. Out of the box, it had a bad issue with firing pin drag. Sent it out, got it back and fixed in a week.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:26:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Complete opposite of my experience with CZ. In December I purchased a P07, first time at the range I was shooting winchester 115gr fmj and had a blow out due to bad ammunition, frame cracked from take down pin to half way down the grip. I contacted CZ(via email ) and they told me not to worry about contacting winchester till they checked out the firearm, I shipped to them after the first of the year. Three days ago I recieved a brand new P07, there determination was pistol experienced a out of battery and they replaced the gun free of charge. Needless to say I am a fan of CZ!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

What the hell are you doing to your guns that they break? I shoot mine in USPSA & 3 Gun matches & have yet to break anything...............  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#13]
FWIW I had a shit experience with Dan Wesson a few months back. Not sure if they're still owned by CZ tho.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I've tried Email (4) and many phone calls. Never get an answer. Left several voice mails with no return call from them.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:50:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've tried Email (4) and many phone calls. Never get an answer. Left several voice mails with no return call from them.
View Quote

who are you trying to call and what for?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 6:25:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote
That's pretty standard...  My Wilson Combat is the only gun I own with a transferrable warranty, that was $4,000. Selling guns for $500 and offering a transferable warranty is recipe for bankruptcy.

Now if they refuse to service it for a fee that is a problem.
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 8:06:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That's pretty standard...  My Wilson Combat is the only gun I own with a transferrable warranty, that was $4,000. Selling guns for $500 and offering a transferable warranty is recipe for bankruptcy.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the contrary, I believe that the warranty should be on the gun not the person buying it.  Several of the reputable manufacturers follow this mentality, and I think that is the best practice.  If you make a quality firearm, then warranty it accordingly.
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 8:10:11 AM EDT
[#18]
CZ hates OP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top