Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2016 12:21:18 PM EDT
Picked up a compact for carry recently and love it. After a couple tries my buddy is sold too but wants the pcr instead

Checked all my usual places and can't find any. Where are they available?

Btw, they take regular cz 75 mags right? I have 19 round reloads for my carry and he likes that too
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:23:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Two weeks ago KyGunCo had a few PCRs. They were the last of the big online dealers to have them in stock, all sold now.

They usually come in batches. For instance a bunch of P01s were just imported, so if you need one now and don't mind the rail you can get one of those.

Otherwise, check locally or sit tight and wait for the next shipment to come in.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 4:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Two weeks ago KyGunCo had a few PCRs. They were the last of the big online dealers to have them in stock, all sold now.

They usually come in batches. For instance a bunch of P01s were just imported, so if you need one now and don't mind the rail you can get one of those.

Otherwise, check locally or sit tight and wait for the next shipment to come in.
View Quote

Yeah, keep an eye on local gun shops.  I grabbed mine at a local shop.

I just called them to see if they have any in stock, and unfortunately they don't right now.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 1:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not sure if you have a scheels near you but that is where I got mine. They ordered it for me and had it in just a few days.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:51:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Get one if you can they are great guns.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Get one if you can they are great guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top