User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2016 2:48:11 PM EDT
anybody no when these will be out?
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Convertible to what?  Welcome to Arf
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#2]
there has been no date released. Perhaps they'll announce something at shot show
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 6:57:15 PM EDT
[#3]
He is probably talking about the Omega P01 that is in the 2016 catalog, which can be converted between safety or decocker. Just like the P07, P09 and P02.
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#4]
That's what I was posting about,would love to have one,just looking for any info Thanks for the welcome.
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 10:27:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Asked the local CZ dealer about this yesterday.

he hadn't even heard of it, when I told him what it was he got real excited since he knew how well an alloy compact with traditional thumb safety would sell out here.

Said probably release them right after SHOT.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I would prolly like that.  But last night we had our usual Thur. night pistol shoot.  IDPA type rules mostly, these guys call it action pistol.  My stock P01 and I finished 7th out of 30 some shooters, and the ones who beat me were running full size pistols.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
anybody no when these will be out?
View Quote

My guess...after Shot.  

Honestly though, I'd breeze right past the omega trigger and just go with a CZ custom.  I recently acquired an SP-01 Shadow custom and the trigger is amazing.  From what i've read, the ceiling on the omega triggers is lower than the older ones.  I do like the ability to go cocked and locked with the omega though.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 5:44:04 PM EDT
[#8]
^this

And to your question - I think I saw over on another forum to expect them early March - but I suppose it could be sooner if luck has it
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:27:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Talked to CZ today and none have been received just yet, according to the gentleman I spoke with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top