Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2015 3:11:07 PM EDT
So I just fondled one at the lgs.  Really like the feel real natural in my hand even more than my m&p9.  My biggest concern because  I had this issue with my fnx 9 is how is the accessory world for them?  Can I find left handed holsters?  Extra  mags night sights...  That sort of stuff.  

This wouldn't be a ccw gun just another quality 9 to add to the family or zombies Ya know
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#1]
goodmedicine has a bluegun for the CZ p09, so he could make you a kydex holster.  

Mags are not too hard to find online

CZ custom and Cajun Gun works has parts for them

Meprolight has night sights. I had Dawson Precision FO front and black rear.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Night sights and magazines are available from CZ USA, CZ Custom and Cajun Gun Works.  

Magazines will be expensive ($41 to $44 each, depending on the availability and where you get them).

You can get holsters for them, but not the variety that's available for many of the more popular pistols out there.

The P09 is a great gun.  I have one in 9MM and one in .40 S&W.  They just haven't really caught on with folks like some of the other brands.  Good thing if you like availability, great prices and a reliable and accurate pistol.

And if you're one of those guys who likes to work on his own stuff, be sure to take a look at CZ Custom and Cajun Gun Works for custom parts.  CZ Custom and CZ USA also have just about any factory spare part you'd like to buy as well.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:27:53 PM EDT
[#3]
There's support out there for them. Holsters are the biggest issue. There are good holster makers out there that make holsters for them, but it's hard to find holsters off the shelf. I prefer kydex and there are plenty of kydex makers who list them. I prefer JM Custom Kydex and he makes holsters/mag pouches for them. Mag pouches for HK P30/VP9 or M&P should work for the magazines. CGW has lotsa parts available, as does CZ Custom. I just purchased a P07 and have not had problems finding mags or parts.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like I might have an early Christmas then.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:11:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Evile, I sent you an IM

Thanks,
Michael
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Evile--Take a look at these.  Then decide.  

100-200 yard shooting videos P-09

Joe
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:36:26 PM EDT
[#7]
RLN Custom Gear can make you a holster. Matt Mink uses his stuff.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:12:49 PM EDT
[#8]
tagged
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top