Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2015 4:38:50 PM EDT
Does anyone make one?
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Not that I have ever heard of. CZ Custom just came out with a compact threaded barrel, but I missed out on getting one. I would call them to see if they would make a batch for you. I don't see many Rami's around so I guess it's not cost effective to make.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:24:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not that I have ever heard of. CZ Custom just came out with a compact threaded barrel, but I missed out on getting one. I would call them to see if they would make a batch for you. I don't see many Rami's around so I guess it's not cost effective to make.
View Quote

I thought about it but Cz custom really likes their threaded barrels (the price!) CZ-USA has a threaded barrel for the compact for sale right now and you can get 15% off! Here is the link if you are interested CZ USA compact threaded barrel

I thought you might be able to cut a compact barrel but they are different. I guess I'll just have to keep looking and waiting. Maybe CZ will start selling them in the future like they have the 75 barrels
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the link. I didn't know CZ USA had those.

Now I wish someone made threaded 97b barrels.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Another option would be to have someone like adco do their magic on your current barrel or a spare. CZ USA sells barrels http://shop.cz-usa.com/cz-products/pistols/barrels/subcompact .
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:36:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup Im thinking about doing the adco route but its 155 plus the cost of another barrel. I don't want to use my original barrel. I think it will be worth it. I just bought a bunch of cz stuff using the "save15" coupon code they are doing until monday. I got the threaded 75 compact barrel for 157 dollars . i love this time of years for deals!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#6]
The 75 Compact barrel won't fit the RAMI. Totally different since the RAMI barrel locks up with the slide at the ejection port.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:16:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah I realized that after I took apart both the pistols and looked at them. Think I may do the adco route once I get my discount cz rami barrel in the mail
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top