Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2015 10:57:42 AM EDT
what kind of experiences with the RAMI out there? It would be used for concealed carry....
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#1]
CZ makes great guns. A Rami would work nicely for concealed but for me it's a tad wide. I use either a Shield or if I want something as wide as the Rami I use a CZ 75d PCR
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:20:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a RAMI and now want a 75B.

Hell, I've been on a bit of a Czech buying spree. 3 of my last 4 guns were Czech (RAMI 9MM, CAI VZ-2008 ($300, why not?) and a scorpion (922r kit comes tomorrow)

But, I like my RAMI, I have had friends with other sub compact carry guns say that they like it better than their poly pistols like the PX4 subcompact, M&P9C and a XDs.
Mags are a little expensive and the ammo can rattle but it works and you can get a nice little fireball out of that short barrel.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:19:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Rami takes CZ75B mags also. Cheap at CDNN.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:01:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm gonna have to make the jump and just grab one....
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:22:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I like it as my CC gun. The pistol is a little thicker than other subcompacts but I like the size and the extended mag. I wear mine pretty comfortably with an iwb leather holster and have had no unconcealment problems. The only thing that can bug me is the hammer will sometime dig into me but I'm fat so I have to move the roll and it gtg.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a RAMI that has trigger work and the comp hammer from CZ custom. I really love it. It's a little fat but it really shoots more like a full size gun than you would think - in fact - I just ordered a cz75 bd because I love the Cz da/SA mechanism so much.

I only recently got hooked on CZs and now I feel like I have to have them all
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top