Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2015 3:19:39 PM EDT
Are the factory grips extremely flat on either side, or do they have rounded palm swells, similar to 1911 style grips?  I ask because I have a really hard time with flat grips (Glock comes to mind).
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 4:15:29 PM EDT
[#1]
The last PCR that I held had the rubber grips with a slight swell in the middle. They felt very nice. I'm thinking of ordering a set for my Compact.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
My rubber-gripped 75-D Compact (PO-1) had what I felt to be excessive palm swells. I dumped those grips in a heartbeat and installed black anodized aluminum thin grips which I think are fantastic. The gun's ergonomics are now perfection.

Link Posted: 9/25/2015 6:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Are the factory grips extremely flat on either side, or do they have rounded palm swells, similar to 1911 style grips?  I ask because I have a really hard time with flat grips (Glock comes to mind).
View Quote
My P01 came with CZ rubber grips which are not flat.  They're not exactly rounded like 1911 grips but they have a palm-swell and they're very ergonomic.  I ditched them for VZ frags because I wanted slim and flat.

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 5:53:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Here is a good look at both the PCR an P-01.  The PCR has the slim aluminum grips from CZ Custom while the P-01 has the stock rubber grips that come with it and the PCR.

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:45:49 AM EDT
[#5]
FPNI

I have a PCR with factory grips. I wear a medium/large glove size. I want to change to a smaller grip, but the factory grips are not too big.  Good size really, I just want mine a bit smaller.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top