Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2015 2:53:56 PM EDT
Lost a factory mag somewhere now I need a bunch more. Read that the tristar c120 or 100 mags are the same? And cheaper?  40-50$ is just like sig, I mean nuts
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 3:01:53 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as I know, only CZ Factory mags are available/work for the P series guns. $40-$50 is what you will pay for them anywhere. Just something we'll have to accept until mec-gar decides to start making them then hopefully we can get them around $30 or so. Price we have to pay to shoot guns that are unfortunately not that popular - as is the case with all CZ's outside of the competition world.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As far as I know, only CZ Factory mags are available/work for the P series guns. $40-$50 is what you will pay for them anywhere. Just something we'll have to accept until mec-gar decides to start making them then hopefully we can get them around $30 or so. Price we have to pay to shoot guns that are unfortunately not that popular - as is the case with all CZ's outside of the competition world.
View Quote

Mec-gar work for my P09.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 3:18:05 PM EDT
[#3]
The go to place seems to be.  
http://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/
They have cz factory and mec gar cz magazines.    
Bought cz 75b and p09 mags there and they didn't take a week to ship.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 3:19:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The go to place seems to be.  
http://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/
They have cz factory and mec gar cz magazines.    
Bought cz 75b and p09 mags there and they didn't take a week to ship.
View Quote

That's where I went too. Tried to find it, on my phone. Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Mec-gar work for my P09.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mec-gar work for my P09.

Really? I was told Mec Gar mags for the P series guns were unreliable.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 3:24:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mec-gar work for my P09.

200+ rds suppressed and not, no issues at all.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 3:35:56 PM EDT
[#7]
any cz mag should fit & feed if you are just looking for range mags. I paid $41 shipped for a p07 mag from cz custom but they owed me free shipping from a prior purchase.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 5:37:03 PM EDT
[#8]
CZ-USA usually has 3 packs on sale... Otherwise gregcottellc is da man...
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 7:46:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Greg Cote is my go to for CZ mags.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#10]
CZ factory store runs the 3 pack for $99 occasionally.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 12:28:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Ya I've tried the regular CZ mags and the extended blue follower style, like sp01 perhaps? Matte black? Mecgar but they wanna fall out while shootin

Catastrophe averted though, found my other.

Gonna jack my own thread, anyone fired 9mm barrel in 40 slide? I have a 9mm slide with tall sights (fugly gapped one ) and normal 40 that I am milling for amicro dot. I've installed parts and ran manually but there is a gap on either side of barrel and perhaps the extractor cut will ride in wrong place?

Thanks for the other tips folks!
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:10:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Where are you guys getting Mec-Gar branded mags for your P-07 and P-09?

I'm under the impression Mec-Gar makes them for CZ, but they are only sold under CZ's brand for a considerable mark-up.

I can get Mec-Gar branded mags for the CZ-75/SP01 platforms, but not the P-series platforms.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 11:36:24 AM EDT
[#13]
MecGar does not make branded mags for the P-07....yet.

But they do make other mags which allegedly work, like the MecGar P75 mags. I have also read that MecGar P228 can be adapted to work and that EAA Witness mags work in the P-07. I prefer to just pay for factory mags. The trick is watching for those 15% off with purchase of $100 + free shipping  sales.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 7:08:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ya I've tried the regular CZ mags and the extended blue follower style, like sp01 perhaps? Matte black?
View Quote

Sound like the Mec-Gar AFC mags, which are actually not like the SP-01 mags at all.

I personally do not care for the AFC mags in the least. They have some dimensional differences from the regular 16- or 18-rounders and I don't really like the coating either.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:26:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Saw in a youtube review that M&P CZ 75 mags fit and work in the P07. Might be worth checking out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top