Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2015 11:03:37 PM EDT
There's not too much out there in the realm of sights for the P09. Dawson and CZ custom which I believe are Dawson sights. I like the factory style of night sights that are on my FDE P09 but want FO. Main purpose for the gun is course work from in and out of a owb holster and these little white tritium sights are not easy to pick up quickly. Anyone running the Dawson FO sights on their P09? Which height front sight did you use? I use combat sight picture and poa is poi. I don't want to lose that. My factory front sight is #3
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:41:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I painted my front post orange but its still no trijicon HDs.

I contacted trijicon to see what it would take to get them to make them for us, but no word.

I was not a fan of how fiber goes dark the second there's a cloud.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:15:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Call Dawson. They will make you one (front sight) any height you want.
I love their 100 wide front sights with a green rod.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 10:19:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Call Dawson. They will make you one (front sight) any height you want.
I love their 100 wide front sights with a green rod.
View Quote

This. You can actually get someone on the phone when you call there. The crew there is super friendly and helpful.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top