Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2015 1:25:05 AM EDT
I sold 4 of my 6 Glocks a few months back,got a new 75SA,now i am going to turn 2 of my 3 Sigs,
and get another CZ ,maybe a SS 75.  Or...a 85 Combat.
Nothing i have owned feels or points better for me.They shoot great and look good doing it.......what more can you ask?
The SA is the third CZ i have owned,but more to come i think.

I had to have a plate and screws put in my wrist in Jan. I do not have full strength yet,cannot shoot any DA triggers so far.
Had to rethink my pistols a bit,will keep my 1911's and shoot and carry my CZ's and clones for the future. Cocked and locked is my only choice at this time.
Don't think my wrist will ever be the same. Got too old to fall down.lol.

ETA: Got a new SS 75 locally for $650.Got a satin,last one he had.He has a stack of the polished ones.[$690]
He has more CZ's in one store than i have ever seen. Really like the new frames with a beaver tail.
The rubber grips are much better than the plastic ones too.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:03:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Look into the SP01 variants.  They are big and heavy and soak up the muzzle flip like nobody's business.  

Before you trade in all your lighter pistols look at magna port, the porting really cuts down on flip especially with the polymer pistols.  On a heavy SP01 the magna port is not worth the cost.  I did it to my SP01 and it only slightly helps when doing rapid follow up shots.  It's because the SP01 is so heavy and flips very little to begin with.  Another option is a G17C.  Was really surprised at how much the flip was reduced compared to a G17C vs G17.  Throw on a weapons light for slightly less flip.  You could do this to any pistol with rails, every little bit helps.  Note when shooting the 17C in close (close retention) the muzzle blast is quite nasty.  Magna port'd guns are much less obnoxious than Glock factory C pistols but you will definitely know it's still there.

Note ported pistols will not blind you when firing at night.  Big myth like racking a shotgun will scare away all the bad guys.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I know what you mean.  Having been a die hard Sig fan for over 25 years... since I've discovered CZ last year my Sigs don't get much, if any, range time.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top