Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2015 4:10:34 PM EDT
http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/7/1/new-serpa-holsters-from-blackhawk/

I know Serpas have a lot of haters here, but I've been waiting for this for a long time.  Hopefully it will fit my SP-01 and my P-02...
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice! I love Serpas. I wonder if the 75 SA will fit in one of these with its slightly wider dimensions....
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:16:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/7/1/new-serpa-holsters-from-blackhawk/

I know Serpas have a lot of haters here, but I've been waiting for this for a long time.  Hopefully it will fit my SP-01 and my P-02...
View Quote

Is the regular SP-01 that much different dimension-wise from the SP-01 Shadow? If the Shadow fits from the article wouldn't the regular SP-01?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 4:17:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Did BladeTech go out of business?
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 11:03:07 PM EDT
[#4]
There's no SERPA holster listed on the Blackhawk site for CZ 75s, yet.

Just sent them an email for info.
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#5]
My CZ-75BD Police fits fine in my Blackhawk Serpa made for a Beretta M-9.  What I am carrying it in right now.  Got a new pancake for my M-9.  It does take just a tad more effort to "click" in.  But retention and fit seem great.

I'm sure with the full bottom of the SP-01, there is no way it would fit however.  Sorry, my error.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top