Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2015 5:05:49 PM EDT
Guess some CGW parts are soon to come...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:18:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Just went to the range today and shot my new CZ 75 compact PCR in 9mm for the first time. They make such great firearms.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#2]
You will NOT be disappointed, I LOVE mine. Great shooter, feels like an extension of my hand, but not in a cyborg way.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You will NOT be disappointed, I LOVE mine. Great shooter, feels like an extension of my hand, but not in a cyborg way.

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah178/Tsuzenski/IMG_0572_zpsdr28tbyd.jpg
View Quote

I know I won't. I had a P-07 that was fantastic. This gun will be milled for a red dot. Haven't decided on which yet.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I know I won't. I had a P-07 that was fantastic. This gun will be milled for a red dot. Haven't decided on which yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet! Hope to see pics! I want an 07 amongst everything else in the CZ line.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:27:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

shes so pretty
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#6]
So far, my 9MM P09 is more accurate than my .40 S&W P09.  The loads that do so well in the .40 S&W P07 don't do as well in the P09.  Aggravating, I was really hoping to just have the one hollowpoint load for both guns.

Everyone says the CGW parts are the way to go.  Mine are stock.  I would still get rid of my Glock, XDM and M&P pistols before I'd let the CZs go.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:24:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So far, my 9MM P09 is more accurate than my .40 S&W P09.  The loads that do so well in the .40 S&W P07 don't do as well in the P09.  Aggravating, I was really hoping to just have the one hollowpoint load for both guns.

Everyone says the CGW parts are the way to go.  Mine are stock.  I would still get rid of my Glock, XDM and M&P pistols before I'd let the CZs go.
View Quote

Yeah, there was a hole in my heart where my CZ'S I let go of were. Had to patch that up with another. :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top