BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 11:37:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:  What's this shit got to do with CZ75 and it's awesomeness in the form of SP01?
View Quote

That was in response to this trainwreck of a tech thread.  Is the SP01 the decocker gun that destroys the uniqueness and utility of the CZ 75 & its copies?
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 2:39:35 PM EDT
[#3]
OP's post does have some merits. The CZ design is complicated with many small parts. That's why they designed the Omega trigger.

I'm not about to even try working on my CZ. I just leave it alone as it runs 100%.

Glocks, and most poly pistols are simpler designs, but are just as reliable as CZs.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 2:59:25 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  If the 75 is a dinosaur, why are people still using the ever unreliable, jam-o-matic 1911?

More parts, can build @ home if you have a mini-mill, throws a flying ashtray of a hollowpoint, and 16" bbls are available:

http://www.e-sarcoinc.com/451911barrel16roto.aspx

It was a joke, bud. I personally have zero use for a 1911, but I don't care if people choose to own them.

After I bought my first cz I swore off 1911's.

what you gonna do now that CZ makes a 1911?

Lol I know, and youre still a bastard. still no more 1911's for me for a long time, or until I have hella money.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Any 80% kits?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:43:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OP's post does have some merits. The CZ design is complicated with many small parts. That's why they designed the Omega trigger.

I'm not about to even try working on my CZ. I just leave it alone as it runs 100%.

Glocks, and most poly pistols are simpler designs, but are just as reliable as CZs.
View Quote

I don't get why people think the CZ is "complicated".  Maybe by comparison,  but in my opinion still simple in its design. One could say an AR15 is complicated, mainly when sitting next to an AK.  I've tore down my CZ with no issues, wasn't what I'd call complicated or difficult.  Fairly straight forward and easy. I feel the CZ82 to be a bit more challenging , but not overly difficult.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 4:36:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Dear OP,

Were you molested by a CZ as a child or something? Do you want to tell us where the mean CZ touched you?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't think the CZ is any more complicated than many other DA hammer fired autos.
View Quote

Plus you can loose the DA garbage and have an even simpler mechanism.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I own 5 Glocks , as follows:

3 - Gen 3 19's
1 - Gen 3 17
1 - Gen 3 20SF (I purchased here off of the EE from a very well respected team member)

I purchased a CZ P 09 in an impulse buy last October.

I have always loved my Glocks, but living, carying them daily, and maintaining them I have found that like anything man made, things wear and need to be replaced.  The firing pin channel-liner , for instance , has (for me) been something that needs replacing. They seem to get to the point that they fall out with the firing pin after some time of carrying. This has happened on 2 19's and the 17.  Sweat, for some reason, finds its way into the FPC (firing pin channel) and has caused the liner to become loose.  I do not know if this would induce a malfunction, but I would not chance it.  I carry these guns for self defense. The quality (or lack thereof) of the finish on my guns has also been a cause for concern.  I have already refinished 2 of my 19's with Cerakote because the factory finish has worn off and the slides have become pitted from my sweat. I am an outboard motor mechanic and carry all day at work. I do sweat alot. ALOT.  

I have been carrying my P 09 for a couple of months now.  This is only the second CZ firearm I have ever owned. The first being a .22 bolt action rifle.  So far I am impressed, but again, this firearm hasn't been through the ringer quite yet.   I've put ~ 400 rounds through it thus far with no malfunctions of any kind.  The sights are a huge upgrade compared to factory Glock sights (I know, right?). The feel, the ergonomics, the grip angle and controls , all very well thought out. I have to say, so far I am impressed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 7:26:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I’ve owned both a G19 and a CZ PCR, I still have the CZ. The G19 was reliable workhorse of a pistol but when it came to accuracy it wasn’t in the same league as the PCR even allowing for that pistol’s DA first shot. If you shot everything with the CZ in single action the difference was even greater.
I have no doubt I’ll own another G19 someday but the CZ PCR is one of those guns I’ll have until the end.  
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top