Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2015 12:03:49 AM EDT
Looking for a holster for my P01. Currently have a vedder and crossbreed iwb for 2 other guns but am looking for different options. Lets see what you use and your opinions.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 3:35:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking for a holster for my P01. Currently have a vedder and crossbreed iwb for 2 other guns but am looking for different options. Lets see what you use and your opinions.
View Quote

I got a stealthgear Onyx IWB. So far I love it. I did switch out the cheap metal clips for hard plastic ones off another holster I had as well as moved them to the lowest hole. Also got another IWB cheap kydex from just holster it on etsy and it works for a quick on and off type holster. Pics of both of them are in the holster thread towards the bottom of pg 1.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 4:48:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I just got a Comp-Tac Spartan for my P-01 and am really liking it so far.  It has a smaller foot print than my Crossbreed which has been really nice.

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I was looking at picking up a Galco Jackass rig for a P01, unfortunately Galco doesn't make Jackass holsters for PO1s... crap. I've heard that PO1s will fit into Glock 19 and Sig P228 holsters, does anyone know if this holds true for Galco holsters and in particular the jackass?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top