Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2015 2:45:17 AM EDT
Could anyone tell me if this tumbler safety from the CZ 75 SA and the extended mag release found on the CZ 75 B Stainless can be fit to a regular CZ 75B pistol? I imagine they could be but anyone know for sure?

http://czcustom.com/cz75salhhandpaddlesafety.aspx

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-75-b-9mm-matte-stainless-16-rd-mags/ (shows the mag release I'm talking about).
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 11:03:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that safety only works with SAO guns.

As for the extended mag release, it's shaped differently than the mag release on the standard 75. The frame on a standard 75 couldn't accept it. That is unless the newest models are different, but I know it wouldn't work on models from years' past.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 12:43:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As for the extended mag release, it's shaped differently than the mag release on the standard 75. The frame on a standard 75 couldn't accept it. That is unless the newest models are different, but I know it wouldn't work on models from years' past.
View Quote

Damn. That's a shame. The standard 75B safety is ok, but the Tumbler style safety looks a LOT easier to flick on and off.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 7:21:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Damn. That's a shame. The standard 75B safety is ok, but the Tumbler style safety looks a LOT easier to flick on and off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can convert to SAO and use it I believe.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like my info was out of date, assuming it was ever correct.

I just checked the CZUSA store, they show a single action version and now a Shadow version. The Shadow version would presumably work for you, but like Maynard said, give CZ Custom a call first.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:07:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Some of those style safeties are designed to accept the right hand safety for an ambi gun. In that case, you can trim off the shaft on that side to make it work for a single sided safety gun.

OP: Cajun Gun Works sells this safety already trimmed for a CZ75B. It is at the top of the page here:

http://cajungunworks.com/cz_parts.html

Call Dave and tell him what gun you need it for and he will make sure it will fit. Also, while on the phone ask him about the slide release you want.

I can almost promise that he will accommodate your needs. I am going to ad this safety soon to my 75B as well and have already talked to him about it, so I know has has them.

Good luck. -KD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top