Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2015 8:44:47 AM EDT
I'm thinking about getting a pair of the factory rubber grips for my 75B. The stock plastic ones fit great in my hands, but I've read a few reviews that say the rubber ones are thicker . Can anyone back up this claim ? If you have a rubber set are they as great as they say and "way better" than the stock plastic grips ? -thanks
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I have owned several 75b, and like the factory rubber grips best.  I also have big hands,fwiw.
They are only a bit thicker, but have a better fit for me.    Check the CZ forum, might find some used takeoff rubber cheap.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 12:50:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm thinking about getting a pair of the factory rubber grips for my 75B. The stock plastic ones fit great in my hands, but I've read a few reviews that say the rubber ones are thicker . Can anyone back up this claim ? If you have a rubber set are they as great as they say and "way better" than the stock plastic grips ? -thanks
View Quote

Indeed I love the factory rubbers I put on my CZ. One of the stock plastic panels was warped and went 'pop' every time I gripped it. I have always liked a rubber grip on my guns so I was thrilled to find CZ had a pair available for mine. I think they feel a bit thicker but also more substantial in my hand, which I also like. I think they were well worth it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top