Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2015 1:12:35 AM EDT
Just wondering, are there any options for a SP-01 threaded barrel other than the $275 CZ Custom piece?  I really want an SP-01, but don't want to add anything to the collection right now that isn't a suppressor host, or that can't be made into one for a decent price.  $275 + gunsmith cost since CZ barrels aren't drop in makes it an expensive proposition.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 12:35:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Tornado technologies can extend and thread for $160. Had that done to my five seven and will be doing the same to my P09
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 1:58:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe ADCO offers services for CZ barrels, extending and threading.
View Quote

I used ADCO for my CZ Kadet threaded barrel extension. 10 days door to door during a 3 day holiday week. Very pleased.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Can the gun be disassembled with a threaded barrel extension in place, or does it have to come off every time you clean?
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Extension needs to come off .  Not much of a issue. Adds about 15 seconds to take down.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:24:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I think the .550" OD barrel in the 9mm SP-01 can be extended and threaded in the traditional manner.  I think the .500" OD barrel in the 75B and most other 9mm CZs presents some problem.  A call into CZ Custom or Cajun Gun Works would probably provide you with a bevy of options other than the expensive Custom match barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top