User Panel

Site Notices
*The* CZ Holster Thread (Page 4 of 8)
Page / 8
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 10:03:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SafetyFirst:
I know this is premature. Ay idea who may have a good leather IWB/OWB holster for the not yet on the market P10c ?

Pretty sure at this point I will buy and will want a holster asap.
View Quote
It fits a lot of Glock 19 kydex holsters. I would think a leather holster would fit quite well and probably break in around the gun nicely.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 3:55:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Power2thePeople] [#2]
Originally Posted By Gmezz4:
It fits a lot of Glock 19 kydex holsters. I would think a leather holster would fit quite well and probably break in around the gun nicely.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gmezz4:
Originally Posted By SafetyFirst:
I know this is premature. Ay idea who may have a good leather IWB/OWB holster for the not yet on the market P10c ?

Pretty sure at this point I will buy and will want a holster asap.
https://www.alexandryandesign.com

Full selection for the P10C. They make great holsters.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 12:09:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I got an AIWB for a P-07 from Harry's Holsters and it fits great the workmanship is awesome. It's open bottomed so a P-09 will fit with part of the slide sticking out. I don't have suppressor sights but there is enough room in the sight channel for them. If you get the black kydex it's a fast ship order and I received mine in 3 days. I'm sure the other colors take longer but you don't have to play the it's a lot more expensive if you want in under 30 days BS, and you don't have to pay more for the no nonsense lifetime warranty like some of them do. I do think he is limited on the CZ models he does right now though.

https://www.harrysholsters.com/
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#4]
KT Mech can make their holsters fit the SAO slide profile, just put it in the comments section
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Bravo Concealment

Link Posted: 4/5/2017 2:50:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 8:32:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Motor05] [#7]
Has anyone tried the Blackhawk Omnivore?
It's a kydex holster that will, apparently, fit over 150 different pistols. They make a non light-bearing model, and light-bearing models for Surefire X300 series and Streamlight TLR series lights.

I'm very tempted to get one for my P09 to use in the truck. Right now I use a left-hand G-Code with RTI mounted to the center console for my Glock 19 w/ TLR-1, but was having a hell of a time finding a holster for the CZ with RTI hanger. I was "this close" to ordering one from KT Mech, when I saw the Omnivore. As an added bonus, G-Code makes a "generic pattern" RTI Hanger that will work on Blackhawk holsters.
So, I figure if I can get one holster that will work for both guns....why not?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:18:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By stater61:
I got an AIWB for a P-07 from Harry's Holsters and it fits great the workmanship is awesome. It's open bottomed so a P-09 will fit with part of the slide sticking out. I don't have suppressor sights but there is enough room in the sight channel for them. If you get the black kydex it's a fast ship order and I received mine in 3 days. I'm sure the other colors take longer but you don't have to play the it's a lot more expensive if you want in under 30 days BS, and you don't have to pay more for the no nonsense lifetime warranty like some of them do. I do think he is limited on the CZ models he does right now though.

https://www.harrysholsters.com/
View Quote
Just ordered 3 holsters on 04/16/2017, shipped on 04/17/2017, and received on 04/19/2017. Also, was email updated on, order, shipping, and delivery. Very impressed with not only the Holsters, but the speed, and notifications.

Link made hot. https://www.harrysholsters.com/
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 45ProCarry:
Any leather holsters out there for the Shadow 2?
View Quote
This:   assuming the 2 would fit into a holster that fits the original Shador or SP-01?
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 7:55:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Maynard:
New holster for the Shadow:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/923/Yz1qMP.jpg

CompTac international

I had to really open up the retention before I could achieve any sort of consistency. Once the retention was set correctly, the pistol seemingly flies in and out of this holster.

It does indeed fit all the pistols molded molded onto the side of it.

There's a spacer for non rail models that you remove for SP01s and the like.

There's room for the wider Shadow safeties and in either option, on or off.
View Quote
That is so bad ass! I'm a huge fan of Comp-Tac's "Minotaur Holsters" for my (P-01, SP-01, and Springfield 1911 LW Champion pistols!) I'll try out this retention holster based on your endorsement Maynard. I'll use it for woods carry with the SP-01 stoked with Buffalo Bore's Hard Casts for when getting to and out of my Kayak launch site. That is when a retention holster will really shine/come into good use for me. I'm so glad this thread is tacked.
Black Arch Holsters makes a better than decent holster for the 97B. Formerly known as "SHTF gear" btw!
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 11:03:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Had a hell of a time finding a holster for my 97B, at least at a price I wanted to pay. Got into the DIY Kydex game and ended up making one for myself.

Still need to get around to making one for my Shadow 2 though... I'll probably go RTI mount for that one.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 7:44:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Motor05] [#14]
Alright, I went ahead and ordered the B/H Omnivore and it works great.
So far it works with my CZ P09, Glock 19, a USMC Beretta 92, USMC Colt 1911 Rail Gun and a friends Sig P2XX. Again, it works with all of those guns as long as they have a Streamlight TLR 1, TLR 2 or the older M6 & M6X...they all fit and lock into the holster.
And the G-Code RTI Hanger mounted right up to it. I had to use a couple of washers to get some stand off, but it was no problem.
It's not the prettiest holster I've ever seen and I wouldn't want to use it as an everyday carry holster, but for the truck it works great!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Order made from KT for my railed Compact with a TLR-1.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/922/zC61wZ.jpg
View Quote
If KT is good enough for Maynard then I will give them a try. Just ordered 2
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:19:26 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm really happy with KT Mech.

They made an excellent holster and got it to me within 2 weeks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HBIII:

Order made from KT for my railed Compact with a TLR-1.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/922/zC61wZ.jpg
If KT is good enough for Maynard then I will give them a try. Just ordered 2
I'm really happy with KT Mech.

They made an excellent holster and got it to me within 2 weeks.
I am my 10th or so KT Mech holster, they are my go to kydex for every pistol I've owned. Their turnaround time is fast and customer service is awesome.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Motor05:
Has anyone tried the Blackhawk Omnivore?
It's a kydex holster that will, apparently, fit over 150 different pistols. They make a non light-bearing model, and light-bearing models for Surefire X300 series and Streamlight TLR series lights.

I'm very tempted to get one for my P09 to use in the truck. Right now I use a left-hand G-Code with RTI mounted to the center console for my Glock 19 w/ TLR-1, but was having a hell of a time finding a holster for the CZ with RTI hanger. I was "this close" to ordering one from KT Mech, when I saw the Omnivore. As an added bonus, G-Code makes a "generic pattern" RTI Hanger that will work on Blackhawk holsters.
So, I figure if I can get one holster that will work for both guns....why not?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/60767/omnivore-181918.JPG
View Quote
Interesting. Did you end up making the purchase? If so, how do you like it?
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 12:27:22 AM EDT
[#19]
who makes a good competition holster for the P09?  Note, something enclosed, not a space holster or stick for the barrel to go over.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 10:15:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By jonathan1994:
who makes a good competition holster for the P09?  Note, something enclosed, not a space holster or stick for the barrel to go over.
View Quote
Comp-Tac International comes to mind.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 10:21:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Talyn] [#21]
New holster for the Shadow:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/923/Yz1qMP.jpg

CompTac international

I had to really open up the retention before I could achieve any sort of consistency. Once the retention was set correctly, the pistol seemingly flies in and out of this holster.

It does indeed fit all the pistols molded molded onto the side of it.

There's a spacer for non rail models that you remove for SP01s and the like.

There's room for the wider Shadow safeties and in either option, on or off.
View Quote
I have a CompTac International for my XDM and really like it.

Hopefully, CompTac will make a International for the P-10C, but I may go for a Alex and Ryan Design Race OWB as an alternative.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 9:43:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Picked this up from QVO Tactical a few days ago, really love it.

Fitted for the new Inforce APL Gen-3 light.

Link Posted: 6/19/2017 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#23]
JM Custom Kydex makes the best CZ holsters I've ever tried. EDC the PCR in a "George for two years now, cannot be beat IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 1:05:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mick214] [#24]
I ordered a KT Mech Gunfighter rig for my P-07. I just got a notified that it was shipped and should be here in a couple of days. In going through my "Box o' Holsters", I found an old Galco "Yaqui" belt slide that fits perfectly

I just scored an FDE P-09 off of the EE, so it looks like I will be placing another order with KT Mech......
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By mic214:
I ordered a KT Mech Gunfighter rig for my P-07. I just got a notified that it was shipped and should be here in a couple of days. In going through my "Box o' Holsters", I found an old Galco "Yaqui" belt slide that fits perfectly:

https://s19.postimg.org/d5breursz/CZ_P-07_6.jpg

I just scored an FDE P-09 off of the EE, so it looks like I will be placing another order with KT Mech......
View Quote
I got a KT Akela with the drop offset and the Tek-Lok attachment.  For the price I feel I got everything I was looking for on my P-09 holster and I am happy.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 8:47:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mick214] [#26]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:

I got a KT Akela with the drop offset and the Tek-Lok attachment.  For the price I feel I got everything I was looking for on my P-09 holster and I am happy.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/127189/52289149199__313BCB1E-9171-4E76-A4FB-89850150156E-281082.JPG
View Quote
I am thinking of picking up the Akela with the Tek-Lok and also the Flexible Molle attachment for my LBV.

The KT Mech "Gunfighter" holster that I ordered for my P-07 arrived today and it looks and fits great!

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 9:44:41 AM EDT
[#27]
The prices are reasonable also on them.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:01:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:
The prices are reasonable also on them.
View Quote
I just ordered a "Gunfighter" model for my P-09......
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 11:54:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Ordered a KT Mech OWB for my P01 SDP.  Fits perfectly.  Good price.  Very fast overall delivery.  

Fits in close to the body and should work well for open carry or concealed when I start wearing jackets this fall.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 5:57:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: foursixty] [#30]
I only use StealthGear holsters. I don't own any pistols with lights.  Unfortunately I don't think they offer holsters that work with pistol mounted lights.  Probably the only thing I could nitpick about.

Other than that, I've found no equal in comfort or concealability.  Truly awesome holsters.  I have 4 of them and 3 different styles.

This one is their Mini-IWB.  It fits like their original Onyx, but has less material.  I feel it's the best for G19/CZP07/PPQ/M&Pc etc sized handguns.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 10:49:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By _DR:
I like the Tagua OWB belt, thumb-break holsters I have bought for other guns. I will get one for my CZ75 compact clone too.
View Quote
I ordered a Tagua holster for my CZ75B. Loved it so much (high quality for a damn reasonable price!) that I also got one for my 1911.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 2:56:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mick214] [#32]
The Gunfighter holster for my P-09 from KT Mech arrived today:

Here is the pair together:

I just ordered a pair of Blackhawk FDE mag pouches for them.......
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#33]
I just got a Black Arch Dual Clip IWB Protos-M. So far I like it a lot.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 8:50:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tcs007] [#34]
Originally Posted By foursixty:
I only use StealthGear holsters. I don't own any pistols with lights.  Unfortunately I don't think they offer holsters that work with pistol mounted lights.  Probably the only thing I could nitpick about.

Other than that, I've found no equal in comfort or concealability.  Truly awesome holsters.  I have 4 of them and 3 different styles.

This one is their Mini-IWB.  It fits like their original Onyx, but has less material.  I feel it's the best for G19/CZP07/PPQ/M&Pc etc sized handguns.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/276991/IMG_20161003_162020-296458.JPG
View Quote
I got my Stealth Gear holster a couple weeks ago for my full size 75b. I couldn't agree more with you. By far and away the most comfortable holster I have ever owned. It didn't get hot even during the 90 degree day we had here in Milwaukee today.

I don't think I'll ever buy another brand IWB holster.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Anyone know if a P01 will fit in an SP01 holster?
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#36]
The Masters P-225 OWB with thumbreak fits the P-07 like a glove, including the thumbreak is the perfect length
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 1:59:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 55sixer] [#37]
S&S Leatherworks
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Rami in a black TT Gunleather owb with shark trim.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 3:39:43 AM EDT
[#39]
I picked up a pair of Alien Gear holsters for my P09 and RAMI. The RAMI is in a Cloak Tuck 3 and the 09 is in a cloak slide I think. I had to take a dremel to it to give clearance for the threaded barrel.
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 10:01:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Bump for new CZ owners.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Evil_Ed:
Anyone know if a P01 will fit in an SP01 holster?
View Quote
Mine do.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#42]
New P07 threaded owner. Most of my close group use smaller, single stack CCW's of a few different flavors, including myself w/a P938 pocket carry.

Hoping the Comp-Tac International P07/P09 (not the slide version for CC) will ride high enough that a shirt will cover it and keeps the CZ snug against me with my Klic belt (that thing could tow a car ). Seems there are plenty of options for the end user with this one, which may be a double-edged sword.

I'm reluctant to fo on an IWB. Seen my bro having to futz with his glock too much with one (not a glock fan here, I think its a 43 or maybe a Taurus 709 - we all have to many too keep track of who's trying what ).

The options are overwhelming and really don't care to have more holsters (or $) than I have weapons.

Never used any of my kydex's either, seems they could be harsh on finishes.

Thoughts?

Great thread BTW!
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#43]
I wish there were more P09 suppressor ready friendly solutions in an OWB type.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By bdgenz:
New P07 threaded owner. Most of my close group use smaller, single stack CCW's of a few different flavors, including myself w/a P938 pocket carry.

Hoping the Comp-Tac International P07/P09 (not the slide version for CC) will ride high enough that a shirt will cover it and keeps the CZ snug against me with my Klic belt (that thing could tow a car ). Seems there are plenty of options for the end user with this one, which may be a double-edged sword.

I'm reluctant to fo on an IWB. Seen my bro having to futz with his glock too much with one (not a glock fan here, I think its a 43 or maybe a Taurus 709 - we all have to many too keep track of who's trying what ).

The options are overwhelming and really don't care to have more holsters (or $) than I have weapons.

Never used any of my kydex's either, seems they could be harsh on finishes.

Thoughts?

Great thread BTW!
View Quote
Comp-Tac said the International was probably not best bet to conceal OWB with t-shirt, more like winter carry. Suggested to wait on Warrior for the P-07 (not in production yet) or MTAC - a IWB almost forget you are carrying and swap kydex for different guns to boot and already broke in
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 11:49:51 PM EDT
[#45]
After chatting with stealthgear, I was covinced the Flex OWB was very concealable with a polo (not a tight one) that many of the employees use at work daily. They said not being an IWB user it would take some getting used to, as comfy as they are (may stll try one in the future - just what I said I wouldn't do - start collecting holsters).

Pricey stuff!!!

Will report in a month or so.

Link
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 3:38:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hoosier_Home] [#46]
Just wanted to thank everyone for the info. I've had a pretty hard time finding good holster options for my cz75b. Getting ready to order multiple cz75b holsters from KT.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:31:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lilMAC25] [#47]
I’ve just acquired a SP01 Tactical Suppressor Ready, I’m looking for a light bearing holster for competition (local 2 gun, and some nighttime 2 gun, nothing crazy).

I’ve found

https://www.anrdesignkydexholster.com/product-category/owb-holsters/lightbearing/

Man are they proud of their holsters though.

BLC seems very reasonable.

Black Arch looks awesome, but I’m not sold that I need all that tech plus their OWB options are limited.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#48]
PCR in a Black Arch Protos M.   I'm finding it very comfortable so far.

Link Posted: 3/26/2018 1:35:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Sorry, don't really have a manufacturer to recommend as I got tired of trying to find holsters for stuff every time I got a new handgun so I just roll my own these days

Shadow 2 OWB in black multicam for the G-Code RTI system

First iteration in standard black, this one was just the prototype for the above lol
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By sparkyfender2:
Rami in a black TT Gunleather owb with shark trim.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/390133/IMG_0798-345666.JPG
View Quote
Those grips seem familiar.
Page / 8
*The* CZ Holster Thread (Page 4 of 8)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top