*The* CZ Holster Thread (Page 2 of 8)
Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:32:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WKUAV:

Ordered 2/27
Shipping email 3/23

Just an idea on lead times. I'll post a review and Pictures once I have it in hand. Post also serves as a Bump to keep the thread alive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By snapshot556:
Originally Posted By snapshot556:
I have been looking at an Onyx IWB for my P-01, and they make them for other CZ's.
http://stealthgearusa.com/products/the-onyx-iwb-holster-for-cz?variant=472317405

I just ordered one today.... Had really good reviews online. Now the long wait....

Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

Ordered 2/27
Shipping email 3/23

Just an idea on lead times. I'll post a review and Pictures once I have it in hand. Post also serves as a Bump to keep the thread alive.

I received my order today. I ordered the Onyx IWB for my p-01, an AIWB Dual Mag Carrier, and an extra shell for the carrier for a single stack 9mm magazine. First impressions of the holster are that I really like it, although for it's price tag the steel clips seem cheap. Eventually I may change them out for some plastic clips, but they'll work for now. they grip the belt surprisingly well. I had to loosen the retention so I could draw without pulling it out of my pants. I also moved the clips from the middle hole to the lowest of the three holes to allow it to ride deeper. After wearing it for about 10min I forgot I had it on. I love the holster so far.

I really, really wanted to like the mag carrier, but unfortunately I don't. I had planned to use it to carry a spare mag and a flashlight, but it's just too bulky no matter what I try. I'll continue to play with it this week to see if I can make it work, but unfortunately it looks like I'll be using their return guarantee on this product. For the cost, I feel it should be exactly what I want and I shouldn't feel like I'm settling.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:33:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WKUAV] [#2]
Wouldn't let me post it all in one post.

SteathgearUSA Onyx IWB Holster

Cheap Kydex holster off Etsy. Surpised how well it worked, but wanted a holster with two clips to better distribute the weight.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:49:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Custom carbon fiber kydex for my CZ babies:

My buddy who did it:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CazGear
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 11:07:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I no longer will recommend High Noon Holsters.

They are good holsters if they do it correctly.  

If they mess up on a holster, good luck with any form of customer service helping you with the holster, or coming to some form of resolution/fix/correcting the mess-up.

Costs too much to just throw away your money gambling on whether you'll get a quality product or not, and if not you are SOL..
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I want to circle back around regarding the Bianchi model 82 I bought.  The model 82 is one of my favorites of all time.  I have 3 of them, and learning that the model 82 for the Beretta 92 would fit the CZ SA made me happy.  It is a perfect fit and holds the pistol close to the body.  I highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 9:18:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By broncobisley1:

If they mess up on a holster, good luck with any form of customer service helping you with the holster, or coming to some form of resolution/fix/correcting the mess-up.

Costs too much to just throw away your money gambling on whether you'll get a quality product or not, and if not you are SOL..
View Quote

I hate to hear that.  Got any pics or some more details on what was wrong with the holster?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I will post pics when I get it, but www.ibxtactical.com can now make holsters for the SP01. I've had his stuff in the past for different guns and really like it.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 1:16:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ragingyeti] [#9]
I wanted an AIWB holster for my P-01 w/ Inforce APL, and decided that I needed to make one myself. Tactical fuzz on the back is pretty comfortable. The extra belt loop-looking thing on the back is a spacer to rotate the gun and push the grip into my body. It actually works pretty well.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 3:55:25 PM EDT
[#10]

One I made for a buddy
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 8:59:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: reverse_edge] [#11]

My CZC Shadow in a holster by Armiger Solutions. I know they support other models as well.

Link Posted: 5/9/2015 12:00:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AD43576:

I hate to hear that.  Got any pics or some more details on what was wrong with the holster?
View All Quotes

yeah, I'd like to know as well
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 10:29:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I've had nothing but good luck and service from High Noon...what happened with you?
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 12:44:11 AM EDT
[#14]
http://www.hogueinc.com/holsters/carry/cz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lbl2qHbqTA

Looks like a great retention option. I've been using a serpa that was meant for an XD or USP (don't remember which) to carry my P07. Those days are behind me as soon as Hogue gets some stage 2 holsters in stock.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 8:53:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By lithgow303:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lithgow303:

Basically,  purchased my 3rd holster from them, and it had some issues that should of been caught and never shipped.  We have gone around in circles about the issues for over a month.  I'll provide more details after I e-mail once again and see if this one just continues for the 3rd time around the circle.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:58:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leeland111] [#16]
Originally Posted By funshot:
Garrett industries
View Quote

This is who I will be going with for my SP-01 Tac if I decide to CCW it. I ordered a cheap Safariland OWB paddle holster today from Amazon, but I have Garrett Industries for my Glock 26, 19 (x2- Gen2 and Gen4 with suppressor sights), 43 (on order) and S&W Shield.

Not my pic, but something like this:

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:03:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AD43576] [#18]
I've been on a bit of a holster buying binge of late and thought you guys would like to see the results.

First up is a Comp-Tac Spartan.  This is my primary concealed carry holster when I'm out and about and is for the P-01.  I really like that it has a smaller foot print than my Cross Breed.  I like both holster, but have to give the edge to the Comp-Tac.

Next I bought a PJ Holster Tuckable IWB.  I now own three of these holsters, one for my 1911, one for a XDM and now I have this one for the P-01.  These things are absolutely fantastic and very comfortable considering it is Kydex.  This is the holster I use if I have to run out to the store real quick and just want something that is easy to slip on.  I've also carried it all day and it works great, but not quite as nice as the Comp-Tac.  I hightly recommend these holsters.

The next two holsters are from KT Mech.  I got these two holsters because they were compatible with G-Code hardware so I wouldn't have a million different mounting systems.  The one on the left is the Duty Akela.  I got this one for the SP-01 with Streamlight TLR-1.  Now with this holster I had to remove the retention hood in order to mount the RTI plate.  No big loss though as I wasn't really a fan of the way it was made.  The holster on the right is standard Akela holster for the SP-01.  It will also fit the P-01 which is primarily what I use it for.  This one is actually a left hand holster that is mounted in my truck so I can take the pistol off during long drives.  Both are great holsters but if you order, I would go with the .08 Kydex as I think the .06 option is a bit thin.

Finally I bought a holster that isn't CZ specific, but is an interesting option.  It is the Armordillo Concealment X-Fer Holster.  This holster is made to fit your weapon light, not the gun itself.  So I got one for the Streamlight TLR-1 and can use it to carry my SP-01 or my P-01.  I really haven't gotten too much use out of this one but have carried it a few times.  It certainly isn't anywhere near as comfortable as the other options I have, but it does work and retains the gun very well.

Hopefully my long winded post will help someone out there.  Let me know if you have any questions!
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 8:47:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Finally I bought a holster that isn't CZ specific, but is an interesting option.  It is the Armordillo Concealment X-Fer Holster.  This holster is made to fit your weapon light, not the gun itself.  So I got one for the Streamlight TLR-1 and can use it to carry my SP-01 or my P-01.  I really haven't gotten too much use out of this one but have carried it a few times.  It certainly isn't anywhere near as comfortable as the other options I have, but it does work and retains the gun very well.
View Quote

That looks really interesting to me.  I have a ton of railed handguns and a few lights, but not nearly enough holsters for all the guns I have that could be carried with a light.

I might have to order one, thanks for the heads up.

Link Posted: 6/20/2015 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Page one bump...........
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 5:57:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Glad to see this one won't be archived!
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 11:20:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 11:54:21 AM EDT
[#24]
It needs to be made a permanent fixture on the CZ forum.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Here is a bump and an addition.
Theis Holsters make a very good hybrid (leather and kydex) holster and they list 11 different CZ models.
http://theisholsters.com/productDetails.php?pcID=1
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 4:25:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Has no one mentioned Blade Tech yet?

They did a great job on the holsters for my 75 SA.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:00:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:23:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Any good suggestions for an OWB holster that will work with a P-09 threaded barrel, and a P-07? Maybe something for the P-07 with a fully open bottom so a P-09 can stick right through it?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 9/14/2015 10:00:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 7:08:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MagnusM4] [#34]
What would you guys recommend for a PCR? I'm not looking for a fancy custom holster. I was thinking maybe Alien Gear IWB?

ETA: I'm also left handed
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 2:09:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JollyODGreenGiant] [#35]
I just picked up a CZ 75D PCR and I love it, but I had the same issue finding a good holster.  I found Detroit Custom Holsters after some searching.  Its one of the few that actually had the PCR in its gun selection list. I ordered their "Metro" which is a OWB and IWB kydex holster.  Found some good reviews and the products look solid.  Lots of custom kydex to chose from.  I should get it in about 3 weeks.  I'll follow up on the quality as soon as I get it.

http://www.detroitholster.com/store/
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 1:59:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: josepi] [#36]
Any input on one of these for a basic holster?

basic military

I just ordered a 75 bd and looking for something range/woods use
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Looks like Theis offers hybrids for the P-07 with Surefire XC1....really looking for an AIWB.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 4:33:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Found one...T-Rex Arms...3-6 wk lead time, time to wait.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 8:50:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Received my holster from Detroit Holsters today.  
The fit and finish is excellent.  I really like the quality of the Kryptek Typhon pattern on the Kydex. Fits my CZ75 PCR perfectly and its very comfortable to wear.  It has a very slim profile.  It came with the extra steel clips when converting it from OWB to IWB.  Highly recommended thus far.  

" />

" />
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Some recent holsters i made for 07

Link Posted: 12/7/2015 5:34:27 PM EDT
[#41]
1441 Gear on Ebay. I just got their "Curve" OWB for my P07. It is awesome. Only took about a week to get it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By fivepointoh:
Looks like Theis offers hybrids for the P-07 with Surefire XC1....really looking for an AIWB.
View Quote

Tony from JM Custom Kydex can do an AIWB for that combo.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 2:41:38 PM EDT
[#43]
The Curve by 1441 Gear on Ebay. The holster is molded offset with most of the gun towards the front of the holster, if that makes sense. The pics will show what I mean. That combined with the curve of the holster and the attachment wings pull this holster in high & tight. It is very comfortable and concealable.

Link Posted: 12/23/2015 12:43:50 AM EDT
[#44]
I'll have a PCR tomorrow this thread is a good resource.  Stealth gear is 10 min from my house I'm gonna stop by tomorrow.  I wonder if I "tipped" somebody 20 bucks if they could turn one out for me quick.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 12:51:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Stumbled onto a nice leather paddle holster at the gun show this weekend that's made for the SP-01. This is from Wild Bill's Concealment here in NC.

Link Posted: 12/24/2015 5:08:21 AM EDT
[#46]
I ended up going to stealth gear today and they had a holster for the PCR in stock, I bought it and was out the door in 3 min.

This stealth gear onyx is hands down the best most comfortable IWB holster I've ever had.  I've tried many over the years:

Tucker the answer
Milt sparks VM II
Crossbreed supertuck
Comp tac m tac
Others that I don't even remember

This onyx is amazing, would never go back to any of the others.  

This PCR in that holster carries like a dream.
Link Posted: 1/6/2016 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#48]
My T-Rex Arms holster for my P-07/XC1 comes in today.  Will post a new thread/review, but I'm excited.  Been waiting since December 1st for this thing!
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 11:06:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 45BArmorer:
Here is a bump and an addition.
Theis Holsters make a very good hybrid (leather and kydex) holster and they list 11 different CZ models.
http://theisholsters.com/productDetails.php?pcID=1
View Quote

And Tommy is a cool guy; met him at a few of the shows here in AR. Use his holsters for my Glocks.

I carry my PCR in an Ugly Bald Guy Canute. Beautiful leather work and the shark trim is awesome@@
UBG Holsters
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:53:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Please keep this thread! Or tack it. I am personally not a CZ owner yet but I teach CCW classes and have pointed several people to this thread for holsters. I knew my arfcommers would have a thread like this going. My friend just got a 09 a few weeks ago....it's making me want to get an 07 real bad lol
Page / 8
*The* CZ Holster Thread (Page 2 of 8)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top