*The* CZ Holster Thread (Page 3 of 8)
Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 12:27:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Maynard:
This thread has been marked as "do not archive" and should remain active in the forum as long as there is a forum.

View Quote

Very good !  
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 8:27:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure this is helpful......my P-07 DUTY fits perfectly in a Blackhawk c1214.
It's a retention holster for sig 228 229 250DC.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:02:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: callgood] [#4]
My CZ 75BD fits fairly good in a Milt Sparks VersaMax II holster for a Sig P220ST. That holster is stamped on the back P220/226 ST. Just a bit of the rear of the trigger guard area isn't covered, but the trigger is.

It fits perfectly in a Milt Sparks VersaMax II holster for a Glock 20. That holster is stamped G21.

Link Posted: 1/30/2016 10:07:21 AM EDT
[#5]
The P-01 fits very well in my Com-Tac "M-TAC" made for an M&P40 (mid-size) 4.25" barrel... Solid retention, smooth draw, fits snug... Sorry if this has been posted before.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 1:09:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Progun1911] [#6]
I don't know if this company has been posted yet, but I just found it but haven't bought one .
Just one to add to the list.....

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Bladetech has holsters for a pretty extensive selection for the CZ
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:46:28 PM EDT
[#8]
how about an sp01 with threaded barrel? all I've been able to find is the comp tac international since the front of the holster is open.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Don Hume H721OT for Glock 19/23/32 I remolded for the P-01.  

This worked surprisingly well.  Don Humes are molded for specific guns, but they're not hand boned and super defined.  I wet the holster under the faucet, flattened the holster back out removing the factory molding, and let it sit on a towel for about an hour.  After letting it sit for a bit, I put the gun back in the holster and began hand molding the leather to the P-01's lines.  Once I got some good definition going with my fingers, I broke out my leather boning tools... Bone folder, ball-end detail tool, and the all-important sharpie marker.  Didn't turn out perfect, as there's some imperfection where my plastic bone folder sort of marred the leather, but it's been a while since I've done any leather working, and the holster was a $30-35 Ebay purchase, so I'm calling it good enough.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 2:30:45 PM EDT
[#10]
This was a DIY I made from some Herman Oaks 7oz double shoulder.
It's a little stiff I prefer to use the sides from the middle area.
Rolling your own is fun doesn't take much in the way of tools etc.
I have got to the point I can make one in a 1-1/2-2hrs.  
I made the clips from Kydex with a heat gun bending around a piece of wood(belt sized)
I actually hate making the clips

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 5:16:03 AM EDT
[#11]
$30 Ebay CTAC for the P-01.  Did some minor modifications tonight.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 4:16:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Tag.. Recently ordered P-09 so this thread peaks my interest.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#13]
dam
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 9:03:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Found out that my Shadow Tac-II fits into my Galco FLETCH for a Beretta 92FS.  Good to know as I ditched the berettas...
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I made a thread, but figured I should post here too.

JM Custom Kydex OWB version 1, CZ-75B SA

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:51:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Will a SP-01 Phantom holster fit an SP-01 Tactical? I want to get a Raven and they only list the Phantom for light bearing holsters. Im using a TLR-1 light BTW.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:35:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:38:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 11:07:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Very nice, It's excellent that they have the safety captive in the kydex.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Sean124:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/sean124/image_2.jpeg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/sean124/image_1.jpeg

As I recall, someone first requested that feature for an MP. It's good he carried it over to other pistols.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 11:27:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By KingRat:

As I recall, someone first requested that feature for an MP. It's good he carried it over to other pistols.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KingRat:
Originally Posted By Sean124:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/sean124/image_2.jpeg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c383/sean124/image_1.jpeg

When ordering, you can choose no, mid, or high sweat guards. I requested they make it just high enough to engage the safety.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:52:44 AM EDT
[#21]
BTT ,people asking holster questions have no idea this thread exists.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Gman320:
Tag.. Recently ordered P-09 so this thread peaks my interest.
View Quote

I see it has piqued your interest, and mine, too!  

I just got a CZ 83 and found a decent leather IWB holster from a seller on eBay. Will post pics when I receive it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Just received a UBG Canute for the P-01.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:13:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#26]
btt
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#27]
I just bought my first CZ (P09 threaded), I cant seem to find a Safariland holster for it.  On my belt I'm currently using a 6354DO for a Glock 17 and I'm looking for something similar. Does anyone know which one will fit?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:11:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By TATBME:
I just bought my first CZ (P09 threaded), I cant seem to find a Safariland holster for it.  On my belt I'm currently using a 6354DO for a Glock 17 and I'm looking for something similar. Does anyone know which one will fit?
View Quote

578 GLS fits every gun.  Get the proper length one for your gun.  I run the LONG version for my FNS-9L
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 2:35:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Matthew_Q] [#29]
Shitguys!  

I picked up a PCR recently and was looking through this thread. I found and ordered a IWB kydex holster which should be fine... but I saw something I liked in the search but forgot to save it, and I can't remember who makes it.

It's a leather IWB holster with removable belt loops that can be worn OWB as well. It's got slots/loops built into the back. Looked like a really neat idea, and the price didn't look bad. I just fuggin forgot to save it to Keep... I saved a few others, though.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

BTW, this is the one I ordered: Blue Line Concealment

ETA: It may be the TTGunleather version, although I did find a 'convertible' from Wright Leather Works (here that looks similar.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#30]
I picked up an Alien Gear for my P07 and absolutely love it.

Link
http://aliengearholsters.com/alien-gear-cloak-slide-owb-holster-outside-the-waistband.html
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 1:09:16 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm hoping someone out there has some suggestions for me. I recently picked up a suppressor ready grey P07. I'd love to carry it but with the suppressor height sights and threaded barrel I'm not finding much in the way of iwb holsters. Has anyone seen any floating around? Or will this be a custom thing I'll have to find someone to work on for me?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 11:19:07 AM EDT
[#32]
I found the S&W 9mm Shield is a pretty good match with the CZ75 Compact. I purchased a Desantis IWB and it fit well, a tad short but the bottom is open and the muzzle protrudes only 1/4" fully inserted. It didn't bother me.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By fas2c:
I found the S&W 9mm Shield is a pretty good match with the CZ75 Compact. I purchased a Desantis IWB and it fit well, a tad short but the bottom is open and the muzzle protrudes only 1/4" fully inserted. It didn't bother me.
View Quote

While looking for holsters for my PCR, someone mentioned a holster for a Glock 27 (I think) would fit. We're talking leather or cloth, not kydex.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 6:33:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Mike_P:
I'm hoping someone out there has some suggestions for me. I recently picked up a suppressor ready grey P07. I'd love to carry it but with the suppressor height sights and threaded barrel I'm not finding much in the way of iwb holsters. Has anyone seen any floating around? Or will this be a custom thing I'll have to find someone to work on for me?

Thanks in advance.
View Quote

Trex-arms.com

They are known for appendix but have other IWB options as well.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By LostKeys45:

Trex-arms.com

View All Quotes

Thanks in advance.

Trex-arms.com

I have a comptac MTAC for my glock 29, and it has a very generous front sight channel

it would almost certainly work with suppressor sights on the g29, but I don't know if their CZ holster is made the same way

I do know that their MTAC for the P-07 will accommodate the threaded barrel
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 6:02:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Anyone know who makes a thumb break leather holster to fit an SP01 with a WL1-AA?
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#37]
so is the KT akela still the only real option for a gcode RTI compatible P-07 w/ light holster?
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Originally Posted By MaxTheRabbit:

so is the KT akela still the only real option for a gcode RTI compatible P-07 w/ light holster?
View Quote

www.ASkydex.com
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 1:56:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Last year, after reading about the StealthGear IWB Onyx holster, I got an Onyx IWB holster. For the last 30 years I tried a number of different IWB holsters and hated all of them. I used only OWB holsters On/Off duty under a loose shirt or a vest. After reading about the StealthGear, I decided to try it out because I retired at the end of 2014 and wanted a more concealable holster. The Onyx holster changed my mind about IWB carry. I used it for a year with my Kimber Custom TLE/RL II full size all steel 1911 pistol. It was the most comfortable IWB holster I've ever worn and is the only brand of IWB holster I will ever wear. What makes this holster so much more comfortable is that is uses a perforated foam padding on the side that contacts your body and a kydex shell on the outside portion. That perforated foam is like having  a pillow against your hip instead of umcomfortable, non-breathable leather, or hard kydex.

Now StealthGear has come out with a more streamlined version, the Mini. I just got one of the Mini IWB holsters and now use it exclusively. Check it out. It's a great product for IWB carry.

http://stealthgearusa.com/
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:36:20 AM EDT
[#40]

I have a comptac MTAC for my glock 29, and it has a very generous front sight channel

it would almost certainly work with suppressor sights on the g29, but I don't know if their CZ holster is made the same way

View All Quotes

Thanks in advance.

Trex-arms.com

just got my MTAC for the P-07 in, and in addition to it being a badass holster, I can also report that it does have plenty of clearance for the suppressor sights
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 8:41:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Using this thread to help pick a holster for my SP-01 Tactical.
Thanks for all of the leg work.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 4:21:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Husky629] [#42]
My new RAMI BD FoxX IWB rig.

FoxX Holsters
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 1:22:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Tonyflyer:
Using this thread to help pick a holster for my SP-01 Tactical.
Thanks for all of the leg work.
View Quote
I got a light bearing OWB holster from [url=http://bluelineconcealment.com]Blue line concealment and I really lIke it. It fits the weapon well and rides comfortably. It isn't the most concealable setup but I don't carry an SP01 w/ a TLR-1 to be subtle. I recommend checking them out as most of the models accommodate CZs.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 6:24:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Any leather holsters out there for the Shadow 2?
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 8:28:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: UrbanTactical] [#45]
High Noon Holsters is having a 35% off sale on everything.  End 3/30/17. Coupon code: insane17
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:47:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Does anyone know where i can find a holster for the P09 with the CZ light attached? I cannot for the life of me find a holster for that setup. Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:00:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FullMetalMike] [#47]
I got an Alex and Ryan Design IWB holster for my PCR.

About $60 after shipping.
It arrived within their given time frame, which I want to say was a month.
And the color (OD green) is *way better* in person than it turned out in these shitty pics.

I like it.

I did order a high sweat guard though. I emailed them when I saw it was medium and they told me they only offer the holster in medium because the high guard interferes with the controls.  I'm no expert so I just took their word for it.  In any case itll do for now.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 6:31:57 AM EDT
[#49]
That may be a tough one to find. I can't recall anyone offering an option for the CZ light.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mspo1019:
Does anyone know where i can find a holster for the P09 with the CZ light attached? I cannot for the life of me find a holster for that setup. Thanks in advance
That may be a tough one to find. I can't recall anyone offering an option for the CZ light.
Ok thanks for the info, looks like i found a reason for a TLR-1
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 6:55:04 PM EDT
[#50]
I know this is premature. Ay idea who may have a good leather IWB/OWB holster for the not yet on the market P10c ?

Pretty sure at this point I will buy and will want a holster asap.
Page / 8
*The* CZ Holster Thread (Page 3 of 8)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top