Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2015 11:09:33 PM EDT
Just a question to the hive, do they make a conversion kit for the above mentioned weapon? Have one in  9MM and would like to have a kit for 22LR. Thanks In Advance!
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:39:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:09:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:28:04 AM EDT
[#3]
They're a little pricey too, but they're a great adapter.

I bought my first in 2007 purely for cheap practice with the gun I was going to use for competition. I always loved shooting rimfire pistols though. My expectations weren't high, but I was really impressed. My Kadets are more reliable than any other rimfire pistol I've ever owned by far, and IME as or more accurate. I ended up selling off some of my other rimfire pistols. I shoot NSSF Rimfire matches with my first Kadet. I now have one dedicated pistol and three Kadet adapters.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:15:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Dammit!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a Kadet with 31k rounds through it.  It is my rimfire bullseye pistol match gun now.  I've shot 100 timed fire target with it, and it never malfunctions with good ammo.  All metal construction with metal magazines that fit any 75 series frame.  I have a Ruger 22/45 also but it is a backup to the Kadet.  
Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top