Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2015 12:49:40 PM EDT
Any advice on a quality holster for the CZ-P01?  Not looking to spend $100+, but I know there exists quality holsters in the sub $100 range.  I was curious if anyone has experience in carrying the P01 and what holster they use.  I was advised by a friend to look at JM Custom Kydex, but I have no personal experience with them.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:02:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:09:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Comp Tac offers their MTAC Hybrid and CTAC full kydex IWB for the P-01.

I have an MTAC and have been pleased with it.  It's pretty much right at $100 though.

MTAC
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:04:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I purchased a Stealthgear Onyx for my P01. It's right at 100$ though.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:28:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Alien Gear
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:31:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:05:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It doesn't look like they support the P01.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alien Gear

It doesn't look like they support the P01.

Most Sig 229 holsters fit.

I have a galco king tuck for sig 229, and fits perfectly.  With a good belt I hardly notice it's there,
very comfortable.

They run about $60
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:10:44 AM EDT
[#7]
The more I look into this, the more I realize I might as well buy once cry once.
That ,ONYX holster looks really interesting.  What do you think of it in regards to comfort and overall function?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:40:44 AM EDT
[#8]
It's easily the most comfortable holster I own. I forget I'm even wearing the thing most the time. Out of all my kydex and leather holsters this is by far my favorite. It conceals better than my others, has good retention, and is built very well.

There's a ton of reviews and some videos on Stealthgear's page here: http://stealthgearusa.com/pages/published-reviews
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:40:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks like this is going to be my next rig. Thanks guys for all your help!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top