Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2014 2:15:01 PM EDT
FedEx just paid me a visit and dropped this off to me from David at Cajun Gun Works. Words can't describe how nice it is.

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 4:03:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Specs man, specs!  I just got a SP01 and a P01 and will be sending for some CGW goodness after the holdiays
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Specs man, specs!  I just got a SP01 and a P01 and will be sending for some CGW goodness after the holdiays
View Quote

Everything in the Defensive Carry Package, fiber optic front sight and plain black rear sight installed, cerakote slide Titanium, ss guide rod and 12lb recoil spring. I think that's it.

The trigger is amazing. David has it measured at 3.5 lbs and it actually feels lighter than that to me.  Just as amazing is how slick the slide feels just racking it...I can't even imagine how much smoother it will be after a thousand rounds or so through it!
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you shoot it any before you sent it for a baseline?  The SP01 I got will be a fun gun for me with the P01 for CC...shoulda saved more pennies for a shadow but I couldn't wait any more
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope. The day I got it I put it in a box and sent it to CGW.

You can make your SP-01 into a shadow essentially. It just won't say Shadow on the slide.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 4:16:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You can make your SP-01 into a shadow essentially. It just won't say Shadow on the slide.
View Quote

And have a FPB.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:32:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And have a FPB.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And have a FPB.

That too.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And have a FPB.

That too.

Easily removed. I did it for my fun SP01.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 8:58:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Holy hell that is sexy.

DO WANT.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 10:54:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Holy hell that is sexy.

DO WANT.
View Quote

Thank you!  
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 11:51:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thank you!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy hell that is sexy.

DO WANT.

Thank you!  

I've been lusting after an SP01.  After my house sells and I get moved and shit... I'm SO buying one. I'll have to see about having it sweetened up, too.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 12:56:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I've been lusting after an SP01.  After my house sells and I get moved and shit... I'm SO buying one. I'll have to see about having it sweetened up, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy hell that is sexy.

DO WANT.

Thank you!  

Can't go wrong sending it to Cajun Gun Works or CZ Custom.  Of course you can buy the parts and do it all yourself too. I just wanted to let someone who's been doing it for years handle it all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top