Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2014 5:05:40 AM EDT
I know someone who loves these, but I have not seen much about them here.

I have a 1911, but they just don't call to me.  Im thinking this for an IPSC fun gun.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:02:39 AM EDT
[#1]
IPSC guys need a lot of  magazines. You might want to check mag prices on this model.  

It's an awesome pistol, though I'm not sure what it does over a nicely customized 75/85 platform.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:05:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe it has a much bigger frame than the cz75 so if you have small hands it's not as comfortable.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#3]
out of the box, they have incredible triggers
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 1:52:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one in 9mm. This is a very accurate gun. The trigger is fantastic. Here is a picture of mine at the range at 10 yards 30 rounds fired. If I could only see better and not have the shakes at the old age I could have done better........ :-)
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 5:12:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one. Extremely competitive platform for USPSA Limited as well as IPSC Standard.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe it has a much bigger frame than the cz75 so if you have small hands it's not as comfortable.
View Quote

The TS is a lot beefier than a normal 75; most folks with smaller hands buy the slimmed-down versions done by CZC or other smiths. There's really quite a bit of material on the grip frame that is not really necessary and just bulks it up, so it can be taken down a good ways in size from stock. I personally don't mind the size; I have medium-ish sized hands.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:59:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have one. Extremely competitive platform for USPSA Limited as well as IPSC Standard.

The TS is a lot beefier than a normal 75; most folks with smaller hands buy the slimmed-down versions done by CZC or other smiths. There's really quite a bit of material on the grip frame that is not really necessary and just bulks it up, so it can be taken down a good ways in size from stock. I personally don't mind the size; I have medium-ish sized hands.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have large hands. Glock 21 Gen 3 feels perfect to me and feels better than my G34. I just got my first 1911 ( Range Officer) this year and speed wise I can not shoot it any faster than my stock G21, but the scrawny thing will drive tacs.  My left hand is resting almost entirely on my right hand fingers.

I have shot an EA witness before and liked it OK. I have only held and old IPSC (pre tactical sport) and it felt divine. The guy that owns it swears by it and I my borrow it someday. He has the 6th IPSC to ever ship to the US.  One of his good friends pulled a favor to get it and died later.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 8:07:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have one in 9mm. This is a very accurate gun. The trigger is fantastic. Here is a picture of mine at the range at 10 yards 30 rounds fired. If I could only see better and not have the shakes at the old age I could have done better........ :-)
<a href="http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/AVG40/media/IMG_1206-001_zpsc5035ae3.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj594/AVG40/IMG_1206-001_zpsc5035ae3.jpg</a>
View Quote

Since we're showing our guns

Link Posted: 12/28/2014 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Had one in 9mm. 20rd mag capacity, wonderful trigger right from the box, typical accuracy one would expect from CZ (perfect).  

As mentioned, it's not a gun for small hands. I sold mine to fund another purchase.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I want one, if I could fine one. Nobody has them in stock. Would make a good ipsc gun, the ultimate limited uspsa gun, or just a badass range bullseye gun.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 4:34:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I've got a pair of the older versions 75st IPSC's.  Serial numbers 9XX and 14XX.  They are much thicker than the standard 75s.  People normally put the thin aluminum grips on them.  All of my bigger friends (6'2"+) love the grip thickness.  Do they still come with 4 mags?  I have 14 of the 10 rounders and 13 years ago they still cost $45 and were total crap.  I've been slowly picking up the 17rounders as funds allow.  The last ones were $28 on clearance from Midway.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 3:32:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Buds has the 9mm in stock. I'm hesitant to order from them though because I've heard some of the stuff they pull. But cz custom, grabagun, and kygunco are out of stock. If it was a common gun I'd be more likely, but I don't want buds taking my money and waiting 4 months as they "track it down in a warehouse."
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 4:02:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Buds has the 9mm in stock. I'm hesitant to order from them though because I've heard some of the stuff they pull. But cz custom, grabagun, and kygunco are out of stock. If it was a common gun I'd be more likely, but I don't want buds taking my money and waiting 4 months as they "track it down in a warehouse."
View Quote

Wow, never heard that before about them. I've ordered guns form them many many times with no issues. It can take them a day or two to ship (in my experiences) but I think that's just attributed to them being the largest online seller of firearms out there.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Wow, never heard that before about them. I've ordered guns form them many many times with no issues. It can take them a day or two to ship (in my experiences) but I think that's just attributed to them being the largest online seller of firearms out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea I've heard of many good things about them too. But I've heard some horror stories, especially with the rarer guns. Stuff like their website saying it's in stock when it really isn't and not being able to get a refund.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 4:30:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yea I've heard of many good things about them too. But I've heard some horror stories, especially with the rarer guns. Stuff like their website saying it's in stock when it really isn't and not being able to get a refund.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn that sucks. I've only bought guns in the sub $1k range from em.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went on the site because I was going to order it and it's out of stock already. Somebody probably saw that I said they had 1 in stock and ordered it before me. O well.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#17]
It looks like grabagun has one in stock http://grabagun.com/cz-75-tac-spt-9mm-5-4-2-tone-2-20rd.html
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 10:42:51 PM EDT
[#18]
My LGS has a 9mm in stock, I saw it today.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I want one, if I could fine one. Nobody has them in stock. Would make a good ipsc gun, the ultimate limited uspsa gun, or just a badass range bullseye gun.
View Quote

I started shooting USPSA and Steel Challenge earlier this year and bought a CZ TS .40 when I decided to stick with Limited Major. It is, overall, the best factory pistol I have ever shot. My trigger broke at a crisp 1 lb, 15 oz, factory. I was climbing the ranks until my truck got broke into and lost not only my CZ 75 TS .40, but my CZ 75 B Production gun as well, along with all mags and custom holsters... about $3500 in all. I have yet to find another CZ75 TS.40.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top