Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Does anyone know why they 30 round magazines aren't even showing up in the store anymore.  They were just out of stock, now they're not even there.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does anyone know why they 30 round magazines aren't even showing up in the store anymore.  They were just out of stock, now they're not even there.
View Quote

CZ removes them when they go out of stock.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 5:59:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last time they were out of stock they were still listed but with a quantity of 0 and an email notification option. They were pulled a few hours before their Facebook announcement that they had some in stock. They were then added with the in stock quantity. This is probably why the email notification never worked.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#4]
anyone see a way to make a maglock? no detachable mags in cali on this
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:07:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone get one through the LE/MIL program?  Did they contact you for payment or are you put on a waiting list?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

As it will be a pistol in CA I think you're out of luck anyways as the SSE was removed. Same situation for Glock Gen 4s ect.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anyone get one through the LE/MIL program?  Did they contact you for payment or are you put on a waiting list?
View Quote

I can't say enough good things about that program... The price and service is outstanding. They will put you on a list for when the next shipment comes in, but they try to grab one for you off the top of the pile if they can sorta deal. You will wait, but it likely won't be as long as waiting for one to shop up through your local shop.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 11:49:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

As it will be a pistol in CA I think you're out of luck anyways as the SSE was removed. Same situation for Glock Gen 4s ect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

California has roster exemptions.

Just need a mag lock. I can fab one I just need to get the lower in my hands to do so.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone have these in stock?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm sure there is someone but I can't find them.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Have we heard yet if the ATF approved the SMG stock as 922r Compliant for SBR usage? If not is CZ going to do whats necessary to make it complaint?

I'm really only interested in the gun right now if I can get the Actual SMG stock and From 1 the Pistol. AR stock on this gun will look goofy!     If no SMG stock then Maybe later once I am done with other irons in the fire. Or if I can get a "Really Good Deal" on one
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:57:17 AM EDT
[#12]
No word yet. CZ have said before multiple times if they need to they will make the US parts and stocks needed for 922 if it is needed.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:50:38 PM EDT
[#13]
They are going to get filthy rich.  I have no clue why it took so long for something like this to come out again?  HK and Uzi in the 80s, then nothing but questionable and overly expensive clones for 30 damned years!!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 12:21:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Just put some cash down at LGS. Going to be close to MSRP.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Shot mine for the first time today.   Shoots great except for the safety being in the way.   I think ill SBR it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:37:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Shot mine for the first time today.   Shoots great except for the safety being in the way.   I think ill SBR it.
View Quote

I picked mine up this past weekend at a gun show and filled out my form 1 yesterday.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I picked mine up this past weekend at a gun show and filled out my form 1 yesterday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how are you doing the over all length for the form 1?  I want to get one and do this, but I don't see any adapters other than the arm braces.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 1:21:54 AM EDT
[#18]
I have seen members on an unnamed CZ based web forum posting redacted pictures of approved Form 1s for Scorpion SBRs. Getting my ducks in a row now. Current setup below. Just playing around.

Link Posted: 3/15/2015 3:07:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So how are you doing the over all length for the form 1?  I want to get one and do this, but I don't see any adapters other than the arm braces.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used the factory length from the manual online 670mm which would be 26.3 but I did 26.5 inches.
http://www.czub.cz/zbrojovka/cz-manual/Instruction-Manual-Scorpion-EVO-3-A1_en.pdf
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Buds had them up a little while ago. Their item number  is 95398. I got mine ordered, went back to check stock and it showed out of stock, then after a few minutes it showed in stock. Just now it went back out of stock so who knows.

I've been let down by Buds before so I'm not holding my breath that I'll actually get one.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Buds had them up a little while ago. Their item number  is 95398. I got mine ordered, went back to check stock and it showed out of stock, then after a few minutes it showed in stock. Just now it went back out of stock so who knows.

I've been let down by Buds before so I'm not holding my breath that I'll actually get one.
View Quote

Buds did me right. It was shipped out the next day and I picked it up last night. The best part is they didn't price gouge it at $755. Very happy with it so far. I scooted the pistol grip back to help with the issue with the ambi safety getting in the way of the trigger finger. Trigger pull is nothing to write home about but it's usable. It's 9lbs and not very smooth. I'm anxiously awaiting for someone to come out with an aftermarket trigger.

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 12:56:44 PM EDT
[#22]
I already asked CGW about that, and he said it would be an expensive undertaking to produce parts - he'd have to see a good demand before starting.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 3:26:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I already asked CGW about that, and he said it would be an expensive undertaking to produce parts - he'd have to see a good demand before starting.
View Quote

Just fired off an email to them. Hopefully others will do the same so we can show them there's a market for this.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#24]
On the wait for MIL/LEO price meanwhile, I have secured 6 30 rounders for 13 a piece, and am working on getting the buttstock
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Found the hens teeth and at a discount - not bad!
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 12:57:54 PM EDT
[#26]
straight from cz
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Anyone know if there is a 3 lug adapter for this yet?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 2:15:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Haven't seen one yet, but Silencerco just added a Scorpion mount to their Octane options.

http://www.store.silencerco.com/collections/handgun/products/thread-mount?mc_cid=e9e445ed24&mc_eid=ed26f5c211
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:25:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Does anybody know where I might be able to pick up one of these below or at msrp?  I saw Palmetto had them in stock earlier for 849 but wasn't able to pull the trigger on one.  Any leads would be appreciated!
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:03:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Haven't seen one yet, but Silencerco just added a Scorpion mount to their Octane options.

http://www.store.silencerco.com/collections/handgun/products/thread-mount?mc_cid=e9e445ed24&mc_eid=ed26f5c211
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This will have to be my backup plan. I've emailed TROS to see if they can cut me a 3lug.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Delete
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Does anybody know where I might be able to pick up one of these below or at msrp?  I saw Palmetto had them in stock earlier for 849 but wasn't able to pull the trigger on one.  Any leads would be appreciated!
View Quote

Are you mil/LEO 650 plus 35 shippin
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:31:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#34]
CZ, LEO/MIL program
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:03:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
CZ, LEO/MIL program
View Quote

Its a heck of a deal, They told me that my order would hopefully go out within 6 weeks, I had the gun in hand about 2 weeks later. YMMV
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#36]
I got mine yesterday and need some help.  How hard is it to move the pistol grip?  I took the screw out, but it will not move?  Does the nut have to come out as well?  I tried to push it out with the screw, but did not want to damage the grip.  Also, does the pistol come with the key ring loop I see in all of the pictures?  Mine did not have one.  Finally, has anyone gotten one of the Silencerco Octane adapters yet?  Will they work with the clip CZ uses to hold the factory muzzle attachment on?  Thanks for all help.

** Also could someone point me in the direction of the information used to successfully fill out a Form 1 on the Evo?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I got mine yesterday and need some help.  How hard is it to move the pistol grip?  I took the screw out, but it will not move?  Does the nut have to come out as well?  I tried to push it out with the screw, but did not want to damage the grip.  Also, does the pistol come with the key ring loop I see in all of the pictures?  Mine did not have one.  Finally, has anyone gotten one of the Silencerco Octane adapters yet?  Will they work with the clip CZ uses to hold the factory muzzle attachment on?  Thanks for all help.

** Also could someone point me in the direction of the information used to successfully fill out a Form 1 on the Evo?
View Quote

I tired to move my grip too...no good. And I'm afraid of damaging it. I think CZ should have done a little better on their manual. It says that the grip if moveable, and that the charging handle can be switched to the other side, but it doesn't tell you how!

As far as the key ring loop, mine didn't come with one. I think I saw that people are putting their own on them.

Also, if you look back a page or so in this thread, there is info on the form 1.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 12:29:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I tired to move my grip too...no good. And I'm afraid of damaging it. I think CZ should have done a little better on their manual. It says that the grip if moveable, and that the charging handle can be switched to the other side, but it doesn't tell you how!

As far as the key ring loop, mine didn't come with one. I think I saw that people are putting their own on them.

Also, if you look back a page or so in this thread, there is info on the form 1.

Thanks, but I was hoping someone would post the information that they successfully used to e-file a form 1 on the EVO or a link to the forum that had the information.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, but I was hoping someone would post the information that they successfully used to e-file a form 1 on the EVO or a link to the forum that had the information.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:36:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had to take a rubber mallet to front of the grip to get it to move. I found it impossible to move by hand. It just took a few light taps.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Emailed AAC today, they are working an adapter or piston for the 18x1

No anticipated timeline
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:38:30 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Emailed AAC today, they are working an adapter or piston for the 18x1

No anticipated timeline
View Quote

You mean like their 3 lug? Yeah... Don't hold your breath.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:16:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Ok so who am I calling for the leo/mil discount? My local CZ dealer? CZ directly?

Do they offer the discount to fire/ ems?

Whats the price with discount? $650?

Trying to order today.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Cz directly.... just found out that the real thread is http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=6&f=48&t=435697&page=68
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:32:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Cz directly.... just found out that the real thread is http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=6&f=48&t=435697&page=68
View Quote

Real thread?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:49:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Finally, has anyone gotten one of the Silencerco Octane adapters yet?  Will they work with the clip CZ uses to hold the factory muzzle attachment on?  Thanks for all help.
View Quote

I was wondering about this too. Does the locking bar clip have to be removed?
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 8:06:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ok so who am I calling for the leo/mil discount? My local CZ dealer? CZ directly?

Trying to order today.
View Quote

Ive been trying to figure this out as well...
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 9:27:55 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trying to order today.

Call CZ directly. I tried several times to get through to the LEO/MIL rep, but could never get through. So, I just hit the option for the regular sales guy, and he was able to help.

I'm not sure about fire/ems, but I believe that its just LEO and MIL. Would be worth a phone call to see if I'm wrong though.

The price was $649 plus $35 shipped. They originally told me that it would be up to about 60 days, but I had it in about three weeks.

Link Posted: 4/3/2015 10:05:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Finally, has anyone gotten one of the Silencerco Octane adapters yet?  Will they work with the clip CZ uses to hold the factory muzzle attachment on?  Thanks for all help.

Negative, Got my adapter today, it has some of the "fins" (whatever theyre called) removed, so it will screw on without any modification/removal of the clip....
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 10:41:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Negative, Got my adapter today, it has some of the "fins" (whatever theyre called) removed, so it will screw on without any modification/removal of the clip....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Outstanding. Thank you for the info. Time to order.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NP, I figured I had some hacksaw/dremel project on my hands when I ordered it, but apparently the guys at silencerCo know what they are doing..
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top