Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 9:14:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if CZ will male something like this brace for the Evo. Looks like its somewhat kind of like the sig brace.

Link Posted: 12/30/2014 10:42:47 AM EDT
[#2]
They are making a Sig brace adapter, so I doubt they would make their own "pistol" brace as well.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome pic on the CZ-USA Facebook page of an EVO with the Pistol Builders Kit installed, 30 round mag an red dot. Full of want.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#4]
A local dealer has one in stock. $849.99. That's the price on CZ's website too. Figured they'd be at least a little under msrp.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:04:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Picking up one for $799.99 tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:36:11 PM EDT
[#6]
OMG WTF ITS ON NOW!!

Yes I saw one today drove an hour and a half to see it. Gun shop in Forsyth County GA has one on gun broker and let me lookey see.

Definitely getting one and Definitely SBRing the thing and then going to get a suppressor. This will be my first foray into SBR and Suppressor NFA so Well see.  

The trigger is not that bad. Longer than the pull on an AR Grittier than a standard AR trigger group. About 500 rounds lube really good should break it in nicely.

$800 and under Im in Over $850 I'm out though.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Picking up one for $799.99 tomorrow.
View Quote

With all due respect, you suck!

We will want to see pics ASAP!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OMG WTF ITS ON NOW!!

Yes I saw one today drove an hour and a half to see it. Gun shop in Forsyth County GA has one on gun broker and let me lookey see.

Definitely getting one and Definitely SBRing the thing and then going to get a suppressor. This will be my first foray into SBR and Suppressor NFA so Well see.  

The trigger is not that bad. Longer than the pull on an AR Grittier than a standard AR trigger group. About 500 rounds lube really good should break it in nicely.

View Quote

How much was the shop asking for the one they had?
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I have the funds squared away for one but I keep flip flopping on whether or not I want it. I just bought a CZ 75B Omega yesterday and was thinking about a scorpion or one of those UTS15 shotguns..
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:33:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Is it easy to take off the back plate, where the stock is on the rifle version?  I want to buy one of these and put the Sig brace on it, wondering if it will be a chore.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 5:55:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is it easy to take off the back plate, where the stock is on the rifle version?  I want to buy one of these and put the Sig brace on it, wondering if it will be a chore.
View Quote

its a button, identical to the SBR version
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:40:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Sorry late to the game getting back to you.  I was in a phone booth changing clothes.   No really Just been working 12 hour days.

Sticker said $799.00 But they had it on gun broker. When I was there monday it was up to $920 ish. I just checked and the add is missing SO. I don't know what it went for finally. And the question is did the guy get his money. The gun may go for a bid of 10 Grand but getting paid is another story all together.

Like I said 800 and under IN like Flynn. Over $850 then they can keep it. MSRP is 849

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OMG WTF ITS ON NOW!!

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:41:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back plate is an aluminum piece.

Did anyone ever find out if the FACTORY SMG stock for an Evo3 A1 will be coming in and if it comes in from over seas what about 922R???????

I'm not going down the gray area of sig brace stuff. BUT I will SBR this bastard.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:59:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Did anyone ever find out if the FACTORY SMG stock for an Evo3 A1 will be coming in and if it comes in from over seas what about 922R???????

I'm not going down the gray area of sig brace stuff. BUT I will SBR this bastard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From CZ themselves:

Q: I plan on filing my paperwork to make my Scorpion pistol into an SBR. When will factory stocks be available?

A: We’ve submitted a request for clarification with the ATF to find out if 922r compliance will be required for any SBRs made from the Scorpion pistol. If 922r compliance is required, we will be investigating the US-made parts that would be required to make a full SBR compliance kit. If compliance isn’t required, we plan to bring the stocks in for sale.[emphasis added]

It may take a while, but sounds like CZ is committed to doing what they need to in order to make SBR'ing this a reality.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:12:52 AM EDT
[#15]
I really hope CZ comes through for us wanting to SBR it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I really hope CZ comes through for us wanting to SBR it.
View Quote

Me too. I submitted a form 1 for my scorpion yesterday.

Justin
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:17:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

My exact thoughts.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
first in line with my local guy, $759 including WI's retarded background check + tax

So I can buy two of these for the price of one mpx?

Sorry Sig, you fuck around a little to long....

My exact thoughts.  

And the stock design looks better. Never tried either, but I'd think the "proper" stock of the CZ feels more comfortable than the thin wire style of the MPX. Hell, it just looks better overall. Don't forget the magazine price differences. Looks like the SIG's mags will be over twice the price of the CZ.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:15:55 PM EDT
[#18]
I saw and handled one at a local gun show last weekend, but...

Quoted:
View Quote

... it was over $1k OTD, so I passed. Seemed nice enough, but I have no interest at that kind of price point.

And to be honest, I really don't have any interest at all until stocks/parts are available for an SBR. (Though that sounds to be coming.)
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Mags and brace adapters available at the CZ website.

Justin
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:43:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Here in WA State, LGS selling them for 739.00 plus tax.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:00:11 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Which one?
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:27:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Which one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which one?

Federal Way Discount Guns. They have had 3 in so far and waiting on more. Only 3 customers on the waiting list so should be pretty quick to get it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:34:06 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Federal Way Discount Guns. They have had 3 in so far and waiting on more. Only 3 customers on the waiting list so should be pretty quick to get it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which one?

Thanks! Appreciate it!

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:46:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Thanks! Appreciate it!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which one?

Thanks! Appreciate it!  

NP and I just checked my receipt, its 739.98 to be exact.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 1:25:48 AM EDT
[#26]
30 round mags sold out in less than 10 hours, Some 20 rounders left. Several SIG Brace Adapters available,

My Scorpion should be here with 30 round mags and Adapter very soon. ;) I am leaning towards the Pistol Builders Kit, CAA Saddle, any thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 3:24:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Well I am a little late to the game as I have a non refundable deposit on one already, but if you are LE, Fire, Military or any first responder, CZ has them direct for 649.00 and will ship to your FFL. Not a bad deal.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Well I am a little late to the game as I have a non refundable deposit on one already, but if you are LE, Fire, Military or any first responder, CZ has them direct for 649.00 and will ship to your FFL. Not a bad deal.
View Quote

How do you use this program?
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 7:18:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Contact John Simmons director, LE/Mil Sales CZ-USA. [email protected]

He will need your proof of employment in the earlier mentioned fields and FFL to send weapon to after payment made. That easy.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:57:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Mr Simmons is the real deal and a heck of a guy. If you have the creds, go for it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 2:40:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which one?

Thanks! Appreciate it!  

Said this before, but it is refreshing to see a new gun + mags so cheap. Yes it does lack a stock, but it is still affordable compared to stuff like the MPX.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 9:50:35 PM EDT
[#32]
If anyone is looking, they are in stock at tropgun.com for $829.  Just bought one today.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 12:39:57 AM EDT
[#33]
In hand.

Cleaned.

At the range today.

Attached sling tonight, wish I'd done it before range time. Not sure if I did it right.

Fun gun.

Link Posted: 2/17/2015 12:25:45 AM EDT
[#34]
I have one on order, does anyone know if the 20 and 30 round magazines will fit in an HSGI pistol Taco
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Anyone wanna sell me a 30 rounder? I'll give $40 shipped for one.

ETA: managed to get five of the 30 round mags today via the CZ web Store.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 5:23:42 PM EDT
[#36]
can anyone check if their mags drop free.  Even a full magazine has to be pulled out with mine.  Just curious.  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
can anyone check if their mags drop free.  Even a full magazine has to be pulled out with mine.  Just curious.  Thanks
View Quote

With all the video reviews I have seen the mags launch out. They should drop free.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mine pop out cleanly.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote

One of my 20 rounders does not drop free. All 10 of my 30 rounders do.

Justin

Link Posted: 2/17/2015 9:32:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Thanks, one of mine dropped free and the other would stick, so i took some steel wool to the back of it and now they both are good.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 9:35:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Justin

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Justin

All 10?  You wouldn't want to sell me 2 would you??  You could help out a fellow Pennsylvanian
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 1:37:42 PM EDT
[#42]
All of my 20 and 30 round magazines don't drop free - they are launched out. I have noticed that empty magazines lock in easily while full magazines might need a tap to fully seat. Might be something that works in over time, not really an issue unless you limp wrist reloads. :)
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 5:02:13 PM EDT
[#43]
anyone see magazine locks for the mag release. Only way to have them in CA.
For those that have them can you see a way to attach a mag lock on the paddle?
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
All 10?  You wouldn't want to sell me 2 would you??  You could help out a fellow Pennsylvanian
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Justin

It looks like they had some for sale today, did you get in? :D

Justrin

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:06:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Justrin

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Justin

Justrin

I missed out :/

Never received an email and didn't have access to the Facebook post at the time.

Seems like they're getting more in every couple of weeks. I'll snag at least 5-10 30 round mags.

I just need someone to step up to the plate and make some mag carriers for my belt. :)
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#46]
No leads on one of these in stock for anything msrp and under?  I have one on pre-order and it should be here in a month but would like to get one now if anyone knows a store with one that will ship or one that is posted online somewhere.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 9:43:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Mag carrier, not a bad idea.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#48]
I just got mine yesterday for $760 ($813 OTD).
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:25:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do they have any more?
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Do they have any more?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do they have any more?

I got the first (and only) one to come in. Been bugging the owner to get me one since I heard they were going to be imported back in November.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top