Posted: 10/22/2014 9:40:20 PM EDT
Ordered ...

Link

http://grabagun.com/cz-p-09-9mm-19rd-blk-threaded.html

edited to fix link
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:35:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Gun Delivered.

Barrel is threaded  1/2 x 28 and came with a thread protector .  I had a little trouble mounting my TiRant 45 due to the barrel threads had some higher peaks in the threading.  Took the gun  home and cleaned up with my die set.  All good now . Just need to shoot it now .
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gun Delivered.

Barrel is threaded  1/2 x 28 and came with a thread protector .  I had a little trouble mounting my TiRant 45 due to the barrel threads had some higher peaks in the threading.  Took the gun  home and cleaned up with my die set.  All good now . Just need to shoot it now .
View Quote

Do they have they high adjustable sights like the P07 threaded had?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#3]
No,  standard height.  This hasn't been a issue for me when i shoot my other pistols suppressed with standard height sights.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 9:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]
My P07 TB had essentially no thread shoulder and very long threads (approx. .600 in.).  What do the threads on the P09 look like?
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 10:35:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My P07 TB had essentially no thread shoulder and very long threads (approx. .600 in.).  What do the threads on the P09 look like?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The P07s threaded factory barrels have too a long threa shank and no thread relief.

I cut the barrel back on my P07 to a .400" long thread shank and cut in thread relief to get my Isis-2 booster to bottom out on the shoulder.

Quoted:
No,  standard height.  This hasn't been a issue for me when i shoot my other pistols suppressed with standard height sights.

Dual use guns like the GLOCK 19 keep regular height sights.

If I get a P09, it would be a deticated suppressor host.

And I would like tall sights for that.

However, since I have recently gotten into steel 75Bs, and the mags do not interchange, a P09 is probably not in the cars for me.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:37:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thinking about it now ,  I do believe the threads are longer than .400 depth.  I will have to check.  Still haven't shoot the gun
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:32:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I just got back from the range with my new P-09 threaded.  It is great to shoot and very accurate.  The barrel OD measures .564", threads measure .499" OD.  Threads measure .410" long with a square shoulder.  My Mystic and Ti-rant are both still in jail, so it will be a while before suppressor testing.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 11:16:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Thats great news, it looks like CZ unfucked the polymer threaded guns.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 12:10:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Thinking about it now ,  I do believe the threads are longer than .400 depth.  I will have to check.  Still haven't shoot the gun
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Went to the range finally. Gun shot very well with my TiRant 45.

Very happy with the gun.  Gun pulled a little to the left for me suppressed. HOWEVER my eyes just turned old enough for bi focals. This sucks

Would  buy again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top