Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2014 9:36:00 PM EDT
I've had a CZ 75BD for a couple years now and love it.  I am now set on getting a 9mm host for a suppressor and love the way the P-07 looks and feels.  I fell in love with it before I realized they are no longer producing the threaded version anymore.  Does anyone know if they are planning on releasing a new threaded version or have a lead on one?  Or even a threaded barrel I could add to a regular P-07.  Seems everyone is sold on even the barrels.  Just my luck
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 1:10:17 AM EDT
[#1]
U could get a duty with extended barrel and have it threaded.  Read here some where that somebody did this.
I might wind up doing this myself.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 12:11:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Keep an eye on the CZ webstore.  Occasionally they will put up a threaded barrel for the P-07.  I snagged one about a year ago.

Link here

They have an option to email you when they are back in stock.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Or you could get a 9mm P09 barrel and just have it threaded.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 2:13:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
U could get a duty with extended barrel and have it threaded.  Read here some where that somebody did this.
View Quote

Didn't know if you could do that as I believe the extended barrel is still shorter then the threaded one.  Wasn't sure if there was enough material there for a good thread.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Or you could get a 9mm P09 barrel and just have it threaded.
View Quote

Would that fit?
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 3:37:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah it'll fit. I am sure CZ USA can confirm, in case anything has changed recently.

The other cool thing about the P-Series. You can buy different caliber uppers and they will fit the same frame, so you can have a 9 and 40 with one serial number.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 2:01:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Didn't know if you could do that as I believe the extended barrel is still shorter then the threaded one.  Wasn't sure if there was enough material there for a good thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barrel threaded by ADCO.  Its since been off to CGW for the P07 package.  But, the barrel thread w/thread protector was reasonable priced from ADCO and the turn time was about 5 days from door to door.  

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 5:01:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Pretty sure I saw some on Buds.  Last night.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:34:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

$400 free shipping.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/1089/products_id/88880/TEAM+BUDS+FAST+TRACK
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$400 free shipping.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/1089/products_id/88880/TEAM+BUDS+FAST+TRACK

Bam!  I didn't really need a second one, but for that price its nice to have a spare.  That said since mags are about $45 each, getting two more mags for my current P07 with a back up pistol is super nice!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Bam!  I didn't really need a second one, but for that price its nice to have a spare.  That said since mags are about $45 each, getting two more mags for my current P07 with a back up pistol is super nice!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$400 free shipping.

Pretty sure that isn't a threaded barrel though.  It appears to be one that I saw a couple of years ago in person.  At first I thought it was, but apparently they make some with just an extended barrel, kind of like a Beretta.

It could be extended enough to have it threaded though.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Got mine from Buds today.
The barrel is extended but not threaded on that model.
It goes about 12mm beyond the front of the slide.
Oh yeah it has night sights too.
Factory target was dated Dec. 13, it's not the newest P 07 version
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$400 free shipping.

And ARFOM strikes again! my wallet hurts
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top