Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2014 3:44:40 PM EDT
I've been debating between a few pistols as my next purchase. One of those is a p-09. I'm intrigued buy the worked over Cajun Gun Works p-09. They have some of their fde models in stock and they go for 846. Or I can do a stock fde for 532. I have no issue with spending more money if I'm getting a better gun that is just as reliable. Anybody have one of the cajun pro series guns?
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Spend the extra money.....David at CGW is OUTSTANDING to work with.  A cajunized CZ is amazing.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 10:21:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Spend the extra money.....David at CGW is OUTSTANDING to work with.  A cajunized CZ is amazing.
View Quote

Cool I think I'll give it a try. I handled a stock p-09 tonight and it was sweet. The trigger is nice. So I'm curious as to what the Cajun feels like.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:59:25 AM EDT
[#3]
When I get a P-09, I am going to order it from CGW with all the goodies already done.  I have used the parts in a P-07 and a 75B, and it makes quite a bit of difference.  It would be easier, and probably that much better being done by someone that knows what they are doing.  :D
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#4]
CGW FTW.  David allowed me to tour his shop when I picked up a small part from him.  I do not think I have ever seen a better facility, and his focus is CZ.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top