Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2014 11:02:45 AM EDT
Looking for an IWB holster for a P-09, and damn if they aren't tough to find. Most of the hybrid makers do the P-07's, but haven't confirmed fitment of a P-09.

Hybrid, leather, all Kydex, doesn't really matter to me. Just trying to keep it in the $75 rangeish. Guess it's still too new?

UPDATE: Crossbreed and Alien have confirmed that the P-07 holster is a fitment for the P-09. Now to figure out which one I want.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 1:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is the holster and mag carrier I just bought from Kustom Kydex by:Tim on Facebook. It's his comp holster that usually comes with a drop and offset tek-lok. I got it without attachment and used a Bladetech TMMS system to move it from paddle to thigh rig. Very nice and he makes other styles as well like IWB.

I got it from Kustom Kydex by:Tim on Facebook
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:55:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Good lookin kydex! I did just so happen to order my CrossBreed ST today with belt and mag holder. Hope it's as nice as ive heard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top