Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2014 12:51:24 AM EDT
Picked this up last week. I've been looking for a 75 or 85 for quite some time and decided I had to lay hands on a stainless before I pulled the trigger. I finally did last week and she came home with me.

A nice addition to my other CZ's.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:58:36 AM EDT
[#1]
This might be a sign. I was literally just researching these thinking how bad I want one. Is that high polish or matte stainless?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:18:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This might be a sign. I was literally just researching these thinking how bad I want one. Is that high polish or matte stainless?
View Quote

The box says brushed stainless, SKU 91124, 2014 manufacture. Came with 16 round mags. Sexy as all hell. This may be the sexiest pistol I own , I love this thing. Can't wait to get her out and shoot her.

ETA: Here's a link to a thread on CZ forums. Brushed stainless
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:22:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet that things a pussycat to shoot, steel frame 9mm and all. Want!

Edit
BTW wood grips look killer on the stainless frame if you ever switch it up. You probably already have plans for it though
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:02:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice collection. Supposedly the trigger on the stainless are smoother than the models that come in black, don't take my word for it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:56:25 PM EDT
[#5]
sweet!

clown
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh my I believe you just cost me some cash...... that is a fine looking pistol ! Need to add one to my collection.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:55:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nice collection. Supposedly the trigger on the stainless are smoother than the models that come in black, don't take my word for it.
View Quote

Thanks guys. The trigger on this one is sweet.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:56:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I bet that things a pussycat to shoot, steel frame 9mm and all. Want!

Edit
BTW wood grips look killer on the stainless frame if you ever switch it up. You probably already have plans for it though
View Quote

Yes, putting some pretty wood grips on has been on the radar even before I bought it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:57:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oh my I believe you just cost me some cash...... that is a fine looking pistol ! Need to add one to my collection.
View Quote

Doooo eeeeet!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top