Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2014 3:58:22 PM EDT
someone help me..... In the last year I've bought two 75Bs. One BD Police and then today a P01, as well as two cz 527 rifles. I have a problem. I'll get pics of the P01 up in 8 days, when Maryland says I can have it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#1]
No help from me. It's only a problem if it's a problem.

I have accumulated the 9mm decocker models over the last few years and really like them. It is good that CZs are hard for me to find locally, as my wallet would be much lighter if they were readily available.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:25:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:04:28 AM EDT
[#3]
The only cure is to acquire more CZ's until your heart is content
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:43:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. I never thought I'd get there, but I think I may have reached that point. I don't really have the desire to get anything more right now. I have multiples of most of my favorites.

Although there is one more CZ project gun I'd like to build....
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
someone help me..... In the last year I've bought two 75Bs. One BD Police and then today a P01, as well as two cz 527 rifles. I have a problem. I'll get pics of the P01 up in 8 days, when Maryland says I can have it.
View Quote

8 fucking days?  Lord

Congrats on the new gun. I looked at a P01 this weekend at my LGS. Someday I'll buy a CZ. I've heard nothing but good things about them.

8 days?!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:52:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice, you've got good taste.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:08:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

8 fucking days?  Lord

Congrats on the new gun. I looked at a P01 this weekend at my LGS. Someday I'll buy a CZ. I've heard nothing but good things about them.

8 days?!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

8 fucking days?  Lord

8 days?!

You should become a therapist. You have a knack for making others feel better. No, I get tired of the wait, but i'm moving back to Kentucky soon when I'm done with the Navy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yep. I never thought I'd get there, but I think I may have reached that point. I don't really have the desire to get anything more right now. I have multiples of most of my favorites.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Theres always at least one more. My big one is an SP01 tactical, that would immediately go to CZ custom. If only they were available anywhere.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:26:13 PM EDT
[#9]
It's free from maryland induced limbo!

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It's free from maryland induced limbo!

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/cfaulkner0006/SAM_0134.jpg
View Quote
Nice

I think a P-01 will probably be my next CZ..... or a PCR

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top