Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2014 6:25:57 AM EDT
I was browsing Gunbroker, looking for current revision CZ P-07 pistols, and stumbled across this auction:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=439944932

In the first image, you can see this CD (or DVD) in a plastic envelope. It looks official, not something made up. Did some googling and searching on CZ USA's site, and found nothing.

Anybody know anything about this? It would be sweet to have a CD that had all the manuals for the current-production CZ firearms, as a resource...
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 7:03:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I received that same CD with a CZ Kadet 22lr conversion kit I picked up last weekend but haven't had a chance to look at it or even try the conversion out yet.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 9:03:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I received that same CD with a CZ Kadet 22lr conversion kit I picked up last weekend but haven't had a chance to look at it or even try the conversion out yet.
View Quote

As soon as you check it out, please post.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't have much of anything that can't already be found on the net.

Here's the link I was sent to from the CD to CZ's website: http://www.czub.cz/en/download.aspx

Everything else on the CD was PDFs of this years catalogs, some videos on the 455 barrel interchangeability and P07/P09 safety/decocker swap and a 5 minute video on the inner workings at CZ.

Nothing you can't live without.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nothing you can't live without.
View Quote

That's disappointing...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top