Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2014 11:01:55 AM EDT
I looked through the CZ picture thread and seen very few Rami's.  Any reason for so few?  I am eyeing both for a every day carry.  I know the P-01 is larger but that is the pistol I am leaning towards.
Looking for suggestions.  I own enough polymer pistols so the P-07 is out for now.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
P01 or P02 if you can find it.  PCR if you don't need a rail.  They are fabulous and CZ Custom or Cajun Gun Works can really make em  shine!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:09:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd stick with the compacts and full size 75s, they're fantastic guns. I've read of some issues with RAMIs. The only one I've ever shot in person belonged to a friend, it wasn't very reliable.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:57:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Rami  and a Compact L .  I would get the P-01 .
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:34:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the responses.  It will be a P-01!  I ordered one last night from Bud's.  Bud's has sold me 14 firearms so far and with zero problems.  Now I have two CZ pistols and four CZ rifles.  Life is GOOD!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:10:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Good choice! The P-01 will serve you well, actually all CZ's will
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#6]
good choice
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:49:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Love my P01.  Good choice.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 1:18:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
P01 or P02 if you can find it. PCR if you don't need a rail. They are fabulous and CZ Custom or Cajun Gun Works can really make em  shine!
View Quote

I like my PCR just fine. The P01 and PCR will take full size CZ75 magazines. I believe the RAAMI uses proprietary magazines. Double check that.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:54:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I like my PCR just fine. The P01 and PCR will take full size CZ75 magazines. I believe the RAAMI uses proprietary magazines. Double check that.
View Quote

RAMI uses any magazines the 75b or PCR/P01 can. The 10-round RAMI magazine will not fit the larger guns as it is too short. The 14-round RAMI magazine is just a regular 14-rounder with a removable grip extension added.

Somewhere on the Internet there's a picture of a RAMI with the 26-round happy stick inserted.

The RAMI also works great with the Kadet kit (as do the PCR and P01).

Link Posted: 9/6/2014 11:42:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I have an alloy framed Rami that is a few years old now. Terrific little pistol. Just as reliable as my 75B. Fun to shoot with a 75B's 18 round mag stuffed in it too! Great carry pistol.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 11:52:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

RAMI uses any magazines the 75b or PCR/P01 can. The 10-round RAMI magazine will not fit the larger guns as it is too short. The 14-round RAMI magazine is just a regular 14-rounder with a removable grip extension added.

Somewhere on the Internet there's a picture of a RAMI with the 26-round happy stick inserted.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

26 round mags?????  Where can I find one or two or three?  My P-01 has a slide that says CZ75 D Compact.  CZ and Buds assured me that it is the same as a P-01
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:56:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

26 round mags?????  Where can I find one or two or three?  My P-01 has a slide that says CZ75 D Compact.  CZ and Buds assured me that it is the same as a P-01
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is. Mine is the same way.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Not long ago I said my M&P VTAC was pretty much the "it" pistol for me.
A few days ago I sold it as my PO1 had replaced it .
    I am now using the proceeds for a SP01 for the night stand

Never used a RAMI but as a man who hates buying non made in the USA items the CZ pistols get a waiver.
My only real complaint is the factory triggers
 You will love your PO1 I promise
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.  Yes, I do love my P-01 and it sure looks pretty sitting next to my SP-01.  I have several hundred rounds through it  with zero issues.  I love all my pistols but I am getting worn out keeping them all from becoming Safe Queens.  Life has it's challenges.........lol
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 9:19:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Greg Cote lists some in stock, along with a few other places. $65ish seems to be the going rate. Someday I'll pick a few up for my Sub2000.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top