Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2014 11:03:02 PM EDT
Thought I would ask again if anyone knew where to find an Cz82 barrel.

Mine is bulged and unsafe for use.
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 5:31:50 PM EDT
[#1]
That's what what I thought. FUCK CZ.  Their 75 is shit, this 50 is shit and their 70 is shit..  None of them work.  I have never had a C&R fail beyond the  50-75 pistols. F Them. I am done with them. Every one can't be a POS when every other C&R of any type works in 30 years of collecting.

If no one can  provide any info they are trash.  They are the only C&R pistols that have been unusable for all models.  Fuck CZ.

This is the 3rd time I have posted this So CZ is Shit. Not even one response. F CZ

F   CZ.

You are shit. F Your entire arms production. I can't be the only one to have a defective pistol in all 3 models.  F The Czech republic.
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 12:48:54 AM EDT
[#2]
lol, drinking on a Monday? ETA: at 4pm
Try posting here
You're not going to get a lot of support around here.

Love my P-07 and 83.
call these guys
Call CZ-usa
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 2:01:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Slow down turbo.
Midway has .380 barrels for the 82/83 in stock. CZ USA has 380, 32 and 9x18 in stock. Google is your friend.
CZ USA doesn't have a rep on this forum, so I'm not sure what you're looking for. What models do you have that are failing, and in what condition?
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 7:50:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been collecting CZ since the mid 80s, no issues with those three models that the OP is having and have owned.  5 ea pre CZ75s/85, 4ea CZ50s, and 1 ea CZ83 (along with finding numberous captured 75/50/70s in Iraq).  Contact CZ USA.

CD
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#5]
If any of that would have worked I wouldn't be so pissed off.  Never had a CZ that worked. (50-70,75).

Can't get a reply to join / post the CZ forum despite 5 tries.  Done with them.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 6:49:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If any of that would have worked I wouldn't be so pissed off.  Never had a CZ that worked. (50-70,75).

View Quote

I can't help but laugh. You are complaining about not being able to get help, but still haven't posted what problems you're having. All of the people that I know that shoot CZ75s with factory internals have them run like sewing machines, as long as they are running decent mags. You said in your previous thread that none of the CZs you  have had were serviceable; I am asking what the issues were.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 7:46:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can't help but laugh. You are complaining about not being able to get help, but still haven't posted what problems you're having. All of the people that I know that shoot CZ75s with factory internals have them run like sewing machines, as long as they are running decent mags. You said in your previous thread that none of the CZs you  have had were serviceable; I am asking what the issues were.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We weren't connecting there.

Cz-50 would not cycle any ammo - Fiocchi- Fiocchi USA (different at the time), MFS, GECO, FN, S&B, WWB, Blazer.

Jam or failure to extract every couple rounds or more.

CZ-70 - never got that far.  Trigger slap so bad no one could shoot more than 3 rounds.  Think early AK trigger slap only 10X worse.  Asked everyone I knew and they all told me it couldn't do that.  2 pistols, both would make Mike Tyson cry in 3 shots.

Cz-75 was a jam-0-matic. Damn beautiful pistol.  Shot like a dream.  Would only work with Hi-Power mags.  Factory mags wouldn't work.  Didn't want to keep a gun that would only work with mags from another gun that were hard to get in and out correctly.

Cz-82 - Gift from brother.  Bulged barrel.  Asked everywhere but the CZ forum that won't respond to multiple requests to register to ask about barrel.  I want to fix the barrel so I can sell it off. I don't want it now.  I know it is surplus and that is the risk you take with surplus but we are batting a thousand on junk.

There is no way I drew the short straw on every pistol.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't know how you were able to get High Power (assuming standard Browning P35 here) mags to work as they are shorter then the cz75 mag and won't be able to lock in?

CD
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Cz-50 would not cycle any ammo - Fiocchi- Fiocchi USA (different at the time), MFS, GECO, FN, S&B, WWB, Blazer.

CZ-70 - never got that far.  Trigger slap so bad no one could shoot more than 3 rounds.  Think early AK trigger slap only 10X worse.  Asked everyone I knew and they all told me it couldn't do that.  2 pistols, both would make Mike Tyson cry in 3 shots.

Cz-75 was a jam-0-matic. Damn beautiful pistol.  Shot like a dream.  Would only work with Hi-Power mags.  Factory mags wouldn't work.  Didn't want to keep a gun that would only work with mags from another gun that were hard to get in and out correctly.

Cz-82 - Gift from brother.  Bulged barrel.  Asked everywhere but the CZ forum that won't respond to multiple requests to register to ask about barrel.  I want to fix the barrel so I can sell it off. I don't want it now.  I know it is surplus and that is the risk you take with surplus but we are batting a thousand on junk.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you still have the guns, several of those issues sound like worn springs. I'm not a gunsmith, but I would start with new extractor spring and recoil spring on the 50, and clipping a coil or 2 off the hammer spring on the 70. Without more details on the 75, I can't say for sure, but factory CZ75 mags are notorious for weak magazine springs.
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 5:14:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like a spring issue on the CZ-50, however replacing springs on used mil-surps isn't a bad idea depending on how old and well used the firearm is.  Additionally, with surplus firearms you really have no idea what the maintenance schedule was like, if there even was one.  Its highly likely you may have had some worn springs which led to the issues you were having.  

Not sure on the 70, as I've never had one

I have no idea how you got a BHP magazine into a CZ75 as the 75 magazines are longer than the BHP ones.  Also, which "factory" mags were you using?  New mec gars or what came with the pistol?  Was the BHP magazine an extended mag?  

A bulged barrel isn't necessarily the firearms fault.  People do a lot of dumb things with firearms and your failure to find a replacement barrel really has nothing to do with the firearm itself.  

sorry for your bad experiences, however, I really do not believe that your generalizations are appropriate.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sounds like a spring issue on the CZ-50, however replacing springs on used mil-surps isn't a bad idea depending on how old and well used the firearm is.  Additionally, with surplus firearms you really have no idea what the maintenance schedule was like, if there even was one.  Its highly likely you may have had some worn springs which led to the issues you were having.  

I have no idea how you got a BHP magazine into a CZ75 as the 75 magazines are longer than the BHP ones.  Also, which "factory" mags were you using?  New mec gars or what came with the pistol?  Was the BHP magazine an extended mag?  

A bulged barrel isn't necessarily the firearms fault.  People do a lot of dumb things with firearms and your failure to find a replacement barrel really has nothing to do with the firearm itself.  

sorry for your bad experiences, however, I really do not believe that your generalizations are appropriate.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got rid of the Cz-50 years ago. No point in keeping a weapon that wouldn't work.

NO ONE ever has ever been able to explain the trigger slap on the Cz-70's.  Many didn't believe me until I let them fire it.  It was like smashing your index finger with a hammer ever shot......on both pistols.

BHP mags were cheap $5 gun show purchases so I can't say what they really were.  They had Browning stamped on them.  CZ and Tanfoglio mags would not work. I am told I may have used Beretta 92, Baby Eagle, or Sig mags as they are all  so similar in appearance but the only thing would only work were mystery mags. I gave them to a friend to turn in at a gun buy back.

Cz-82. It is a mil-surp.  Been collecting them since the 1990's.  A lemon was bound to pop up.  That is was a CZ just left no room for the company in my book.  I want to try another barrel to see if it will work.  No one can ever guide me in on a 9x18 barrel, they just want to tell me that CZ is the best ever.

Link Posted: 7/13/2014 10:32:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe you actually had a BHP, not a CZ75?
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 9:14:58 AM EDT
[#13]
LoL, no, I know the difference.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 7:52:36 AM EDT
[#14]
No hate for the cz52?
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No hate for the cz52?
View Quote

Yeah, that's shocking, since that's the CZ model that seems to have the most issues.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:29:52 AM EDT
[#17]
CZ is probably one of the finest handgun manufacturers and at a great price.

And I [snip by mod]CZ customer service is GREAT. [snip by mod]

APEX gun parts sells barrels. [snip by mod]

Watch it. -kpel308

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:32:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
LoL, no, I know the difference.
View Quote

Lol I doubt it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:27:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What did I just say about this NOT being GD?

Be civil, or be gone.
View Quote

I apologize to MOD and OP.

CZ82 has lots of parts sold at APEX firearms. Im sorry you didn't get the help you needed previously. I am a huge CZ82 proponent and even checked for previous threads of yours. Unfortunately, I either missed them or didn't find them.

gun broker often also has gun parts, and you can also find some parts on e-sarco. Just google sarco firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top