Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2014 9:18:23 PM EDT
I have not seen this variation, but with 46 bids and 800 bucks there is a lot of interest, no affiliation with ad.

GB Auction
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 9:22:23 PM EDT
[#1]
serious stupidity to pay that much more for a color variation
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 9:32:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
serious stupidity to pay that much more for a color variation
View Quote

I agree and would pick up a green Tri-Star clone before I spent that much.  I posted because I have never seen a green CZ.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Jeez, I have a NIB one of these in the safe I bought 4-5 months ago and haven't got around to shooting. Seriously tempted to sell it now.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 10:15:38 AM EDT
[#4]
They do make a run of them now and then.  Last one I remember was a couple of years ago at least.  Not exactly rare.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, they are out there and "rare" is a relative thing. From what I read some where they do make small batches of them for one of the distributors. I have one of the first runs ( I believe) made back in 2005. I read that they only made 400 of them on that run. 400 is no small number but neither does it make them common or easy to find. I might sell mine some day as I got a new P-07 that has won my attention. But, I wouldn't be expecting to get some sky high price for it like some of these people do.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#6]
FWIW, I just bought one two or three months ago for 500 bucks, NIB.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Our hobby/avocation/what ever you call it would be so much better off without Gunbroker.

Really it would.
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 11:04:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a green P-01. It's one of the best guns I own, 100% reliable, excellent trigger and super accurate. I've run about 2000 rds through it.

I did not pay $800 for mine, I paid $500 about 4 years ago.
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 6:41:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Our hobby/avocation/what ever you call it would be so much better off without Gunbroker.

Really it would.
View Quote

I disagree

It opens up far more potential guns to you, than it will ever shut out.

If there wasn't a GB, you wouldn't even know the ODG variant existed.

If you just happened to find one in a local shop, you would have no idea what they could be priced at.

If you are in it for collector value, gb has only made your stuff more valuable.

Link Posted: 7/9/2014 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#10]

If you are in it for collector value, gb has only made your stuff more valuable.
View Quote

Rather, it's made it more unattainable.
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

For some.  But more attainable for others.

Anyways, end of derail.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I passed on one that was NIB for $350 last year. I am still kicking myself over that one.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I passed on one that was NIB for $350 last year. I am still kicking myself over that one.
View Quote

As you should be!  Any CZ 75 series at that price you snatch up ASAP.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 12:37:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks, now I kinda want one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top