Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2014 5:55:01 PM EDT
So Im looking for a shoulder holster for my CZ82. I already have the cheap $5 one that went around a while back. Dont like it.

Im looking for something I can use to wear the CZ82 in a suit, and possibly underneath a button up shirt. Tuckable might be an option, but the CZ82 grip is a fat one.

It is my only option for carry ATM where I will be going and I cannot get another gun. Please only recommend holsters (even if they are not shoulder rigs).
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I know nothing about them. Do not endorse. Just a link to a product line.

http://www.cz-holsters.com/cz-83-holster.html
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 3:41:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Made it hot for you

CZ83 holsters

CD
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:07:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Made it hot for you
CZ83 holsters
CD
View Quote

Links on that page go to Falco. I have some of their nylon holster which are nice. Problem is that a lot of people report months and months of unexpected wait time on holsters shipping. It's a shame, since if it wasn't for that, I'd buy them like crazy.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:36:00 PM EDT
[#4]
There are only two shoulder holster models I've ever found to be comfortable.

The Bianchi X-15 (which can be found in a size that will fit the CZ 83) and the Galco Executive (which comes in a model for the Walther PPK/S which might fit the CZ 83).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top