Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2017 11:48:12 PM EDT
I picked one up the other day, but I've only shot a few rounds through it, in my backyard. No serious range time yet. So far, I'm impressed with it. The fit, finish, machining, etc, seem to be top notch. Does anyone own one, and have put some decent rounds through theirs? Anything I should look out for, upgrades??? Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:14:41 AM EDT
[#1]
They're fine.  They are not compact, they are Centurion.  Frame size is same as full, barrel is just a c-hair shorter than full.  True compacts have shorter grip frames and less than 15rd capacity.  You should probably do a lighter hammer spring as it is the easiest and cheapest way to get a better trigger feel.  You can go as low as a 12# Wilson Combat spring or as high as a 17# Wolff spring.  Most people simply choose the Beretta OEM "D" spring.  I have read it is around the 16# mark or so.  It works well.  Brownells and Numrich both sell them.
beretta 350790B

Numrich D Spring
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 8:32:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Just ordered a D spring. Did a little reading on them. Pretty much everyone says it's a must have. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#3]
LNDaddy does your Chiappa use Beretta mags ?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Of course it does
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LNDaddy does your Chiappa use Beretta mags ?
View Quote
Yes sir. Just bought and used some surplus M9 mags. Worked like a champ.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 5:48:01 PM EDT
[#6]
What vendor is the best place to pick one of these up?
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 7:04:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Buds
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top