Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2017 6:00:59 PM EDT
I really didn't mean to wander in Gander Mountain. And I really didn't intend to look at their usually overpriced guns. And I certainly had no intention of buying anything. Sigh... I'm paving a road straight to hell with my good intentions.

So I bought a thing...

Attachment Attached File

Norinco 213 9mm Tokarev. It was $199 and I couldn't pass it up. Now I have a friend for my pile of Makarovs and my Norinco 1911.

I know. Cool Story Bro. Heh.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I really didn't mean to wander in Gander Mountain. And I really didn't intend to look at their usually overpriced guns. And I certainly had no intention of buying anything. Sigh... I'm paving a road straight to hell with my good intentions.

So I bought a thing...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/295596/IMG-2172-144822.JPG

Norinco 213 9mm Tokarev. It was $199 and I couldn't pass it up. Now I have a friend for my pile of Makarovs and my Norinco 1911.

I know. Cool Story Bro. Heh.
View Quote
It is a smart buy at that price, and frankly, I am stunned they had it priced so reasonable.  F Gander Mtn
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 9:01:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it a 9mm Luger, or 9mm wierdcaliber?
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it a 9mm Luger, or 9mm wierdcaliber?
View Quote
they are 9x19
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 9:36:58 PM EDT
[#4]
The road to a over full safe is filled with good intentions. Ask me how I know.

I think that even I would have bought it for that price, and I am not a big fan of Tok's.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 6:46:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The road to a over full safe is filled with good intentions. Ask me how I know.

I think that even I would have bought it for that price, and I am not a big fan of Tok's.
View Quote

I had never bought a Tokarev before, though I should have just because the 7.62x25 is just such a strange round... and fun to shoot.

BUT, I have a fondness for Norincos because my first handgun was a Norinco 1911, and more importantly, because the gummint says I can't have them anymore (or at least can't have any new ones).  If it had been an Eastern Bloc Tok, I may have passed it up, but it has the Factory 66 stamp so I couldn't say no.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:51:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I had never bought a Tokarev before, though I should have just because the 7.62x25 is just such a strange round... and fun to shoot.

BUT, I have a fondness for Norincos because my first handgun was a Norinco 1911, and more importantly, because the gummint says I can't have them anymore (or at least can't have any new ones).  If it had been an Eastern Bloc Tok, I may have passed it up, but it has the Factory 66 stamp so I couldn't say no.
View Quote

I had a couple CZ52's for a while and I also like the 7.62x25 round. Would love to find a Norinco 1911 in good shape to use as a base for a custom. One of the things I would like, just for fun, would be a 1911 in 7.62x25 as it would be a flat shooting beast. I kept my Chinese SKS and Type 53 when I got rid of all my Russian bolt actions and Yugo SKS's.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:21:33 PM EDT
[#7]
The 213 was the first gun I fired and was the pistol I learned on. My father picked it up years ago and it's been great. I actually just sent it to robar to get it upgraded for my father and some new wood grips. It's totaled out to 450 in upgrades which is funny when considering I've  seen them in like new condition for around 200-300. But you can't put a price on heritage and memories. They are a lot of fun, thousands of rounds and over 25 years it's been going strong.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice find!
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:03:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Edit
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 1:57:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Good find, I would by one at that price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top